Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Little Help Please.......

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WakeRock

City: Ozark, Mo

PostPosted: Jun 09, 2003 6:51 pm    Post subject: Little Help Please....... Reply with quote

I got a couple questions for you guys.....

First one is could someone please give me some step by step instructions on how to do a raley?

I am gettin very consistent now with my TS jumps but i dont know what trick to try first TS. So my second question is what trick should I start with TS(preferably an invert), and how do you do it.

Thanks to anyone who helps out.......I know the raley question has been asked about a million times but i couldnt find a post that had good tips.

KG

bluefish86
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Ottawa

PostPosted: Jun 10, 2003 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you mean your first TS *trick* or your first TS *invert*? If you mean trick, you should probly be doing grabs and 180s before you try any inverts.
WakeRock

City: Ozark, Mo

PostPosted: Jun 10, 2003 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bluefish,

I was really asking for an invert......cause i have been doing grabs and 180s. Its just that I am know getting comfortable landing out in the flats TS......so if you have a suggestion let me know. Sorry to confuse you.

KG

bluefish86
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Ottawa

PostPosted: Jun 10, 2003 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem. I dont know as much as far as inverts go, but most people say start with either a TS backroll ( http://www.wakeboard.com.sg/index.php?act=ST&f=30&t=90&s=990488240b8619d2f8c434b9adb605a0 ) or a Scarecrow ( http://www.wakeboarder.com/tricks/scarecrow.phtml ). If the TS backroll link doesnt work, go to http://www.wakeboard.com.sg/ , click on "Tips", then "Backrolls" then "Toeside Backroll."
Sportster4Tec
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Baton Rouge, LA

PostPosted: Jun 10, 2003 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first inverts that most people learn are backrolls and tantrums. Backrolls are usually easier because they use the same progressive cut as most tricks. On a tantrum you cut hard quick and kinda come off your edge at the wake and when you do this your board go back kinda parrallel to the wake and when you hit the wake it kinda trips you over into a flip. Looks at the trick section of wakeboarder.com for more info on how to do each trick. But i would suggest starting with the backroll. I have heard of a few people that landed a frontroll before a backroll though.
BigTimer
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Rockford, MI

PostPosted: Jun 11, 2003 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sportster- A tantrum is HS. If you read the guys post it says,
Quote:

So my second question is what trick should I start with TS(preferably an invert), and how do you do it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Trick Tips All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: