Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

2008 College Football
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tbonez
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: ATL

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2009 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragonlady8 wrote:
ilubronix wrote:
I never really sat and watched Bradford play an entire game until tonight and I was far from impressed. Tebow definitely deserved his second Heisman. He is clearly the better player than Bradford. Now in my opinion that kid from Texas Tech was the best quarterback in the nation, but Tebow as an all around college player, he deserved it. He truly LEADS his team

I wasn't impressed with Tebow when I saw him lose against Michigan in the 2008 Capitol One game either...... definitely didn't look/play like a Heisman winner either Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

First off my team plays Florida and gets beat by them pretty much every year so Im no Gator fan....With that said Tebow is one of the best if not the best all around qb in college football. Is he the best passer, no. Is he the best running qb, maybe. Does he have the best composure, probably not. Is he the best leader, one of them. When you add the sum of it all up, Tebow makes it happen. He is the entire package for COLLEGE football. There are much better passers, such as Stafford, that will make it much farther in the NFL. To not be impressed with Tebow, when he is one of the main drivers for winning two national championships in three years, is a little far out for me...

Tbonez
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2009 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jt09 wrote:
ilubronix wrote:
I have heard Colt interviewed and he doesn't seem to be a guy looking for a "deep" girl.

Confused Confused Confused Confused

kid starts every post game interview w/ "i'd like to thank my lord and savior jesus christ." and it's not a bs media ploy either, he's a small town, bible toting, good ol' boy. dude's never even had a soda. think about that one... he's not looking for a 2 bit bimbo.

to put it in terms everyone should be able to understand: colt and i will never be fishing in the same pond.

You dont fish in the same pond because you are cruising around in a broken down bass pro shop pontoon boat while he is hitting the honey spots in a Ranger... Laughing Laughing

chavez
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Roseville

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2009 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tbonez, f that, dude has a Skeeter with a 300hp Merc! Laughing

RIP MHL 04/25/1958 - 01/11/2006
Tbonez
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2009 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chavez wrote:
Tbonez, f that, dude has a Skeeter with a 300hp Merc! Laughing

LOL...Yes Im sure he doesnt have trouble lining up any new lure he wants for his rod.... Shocked

jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Austin

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2009 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tbonez wrote:
You dont fish in the same pond because you are cruising around in a broken down bass pro shop pontoon boat while he is hitting the honey spots in a Ranger... Laughing Laughing

i guess the party pics thread was before your time.
jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2009 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ky1e
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2009 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jt09, completely off topic but this thread is hijacked anyhow...do you know anything about the girls at LSU? I have the opportunity to go there for a year for a rotation and if the girls are anything like they are in Texas, it might be where I have to be..
Seth Martin

City: Orlando

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2009 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ilubronix you will not be dissapointed
Tbonez
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2009 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jt09 wrote:
Tbonez wrote:

i guess the party pics thread was before your time.

A couple of pics of hot chicks on a boat dont equal up to the talent pool that this guy is playing around in. You may be pulling respectable bass out of the pond but this guy can pull out trophy deep sea Marlin..Dont feel bad he is "famous" football player that will be very wealthy one day.

Ok..no more fishing terms!

jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2009 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seth Martin wrote:
ilubronix you will not be dissapointed

truth.
jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2009 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tbonez, you have no idea what kind of tail i've pulled in my years. i'd put any of my top 5 up against colt's girl any day.

i know what you are trying to say, but you are working on the wrong person for your statement to be true.
Blindside_137
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Raleigh

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2009 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im with jt and okie.. hot as hell
Tbonez
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2009 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jt09 wrote:
Tbonez, you have no idea what kind of tail i've pulled in my years. i'd put any of my top 5 up against colt's girl any day.

i know what you are trying to say, but you are working on the wrong person for your statement to be true.

Your right I dont know you but I sure hope you are joking around. Any average Joe that thinks they can pull the quantity and quality of tail a "famous" college QB with an NFL career ahead of him either needs to be a comedian or look into a shrink. If you seriously believe you can pull that type of tail then more power to you.....

Shocked

churchy
PityDaFool Who Posts This Much
PityDaFool Who Posts This Much

City: Boise, ID

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2009 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tbonez wrote:
Any average Joe that thinks they can pull the quantity and quality of tail a "famous" college QB with an NFL career ahead of him either needs to be a comedian or look into a shrink.

Pulling tail is a state of mind.
LSU
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Austin/Red Stick

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2009 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ilubronix wrote:
jt09, completely off topic but this thread is hijacked anyhow...do you know anything about the girls at LSU? I have the opportunity to go there for a year for a rotation and if the girls are anything like they are in Texas, it might be where I have to be..

Southern Bells Cool

www.claunchacademyofbjj.com
www.360wakeboard.com
jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2009 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

churchy wrote:
Tbonez wrote:
Any average Joe that thinks they can pull the quantity and quality of tail a "famous" college QB with an NFL career ahead of him either needs to be a comedian or look into a shrink.

exactly. i've dated/hooked up w/ girls who have either dated or were/are married to a backup college qb, a heisman winner, a pro qb, a major league baseball player, a nhl player, a multi-multi-millionaire (way more $$ than 90% of pro athletes). also a miss texas and abc's first choice for the 1st bachelorette.
jryoung
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Man Jose

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2009 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jt09 wrote:

exactly. i've dated/hooked up w/ girls who have either dated or were/are married to a backup college qb, a heisman winner, a pro qb, a major league baseball player, a nhl player, a multi-multi-millionaire (way more $$ than 90% of pro athletes). also a miss texas and abc's first choice for the 1st bachelorette.

Please PM NSFW pics of all or it didn't happen Laughing

jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2009 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the only one i have nsfw pics of is a chick who dated stpehen dorff (forgot about that in the above post), and you've already seen them. i think 3 of the chicks i referenced above were in the party pics thread.
Dpierce37
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2009 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tbonez, I lived with the guy...he doesn't lie. Spent many a nights jealous. All whores though...but hot as hell whores! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Black Widow
Black Widow

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2009 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jt09 wrote:

I bet you were wearing your mankini too Laughing Twisted Evil Laughing Shocked

jtpimpoutfit.jpg

Description:
 Filesize:  38.79 KB
 Viewed:  23357 Time(s)

Tbonez
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2009 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jt09 wrote:
churchy wrote:
Tbonez wrote:

Like you said earlier I dont know you. You might be the nicest guy on the planet so I wont judge. I will say that some of your comments in general strike me as outrageously arrogant. Maybe thats what attracks the chicks to you that you suposably get with. Maybe thats why I never got with a chick that married an NFL qb. In my day Im sure you would have considered my game weak. For all I know Colt might give his right arm to hang out at the bar with you and get your left overs...You are either a legend in your own mind, have an attractive quality that we dont know about (fame/money/heritage) or you really are the player of all times. If your "legend" is the truth you are extremely lucky and Im sure most of us would give our right nut to be you.. I honestly cant imagine a situation that I would come on a public forum and say that my game was so tight that I could get with any chick that one of the most famous college qbs could get with, however...Thats just me. If you really are telling the truth whatever you are doing is working so pay no mind to me...

Last edited by Tbonez on Jan 09, 2009 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2009 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arrogant? i was responding specifically to your posts, not touting my conquests to show off. you are the one who changed the context of my original comments and took the conversation this direction. my whole point was that colt's not a one night stand type of guy, while i am a bit more, um...frisky. i did it simply to point out that colt isn't out chasing bimbos and you tried to be funny and then ran w/ that to the point because you have a different life experience.
ky1e
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2009 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought this thread was about bass fishing?
Tbonez
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2009 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jt09 wrote:
arrogant? i was responding specifically to your posts, not touting my conquests to show off. you are the one who changed the context of my original comments and took the conversation this direction. my whole point was that colt's not a one night stand type of guy, while i am a bit more, um...frisky. i did it simply to point out that colt isn't out chasing bimbos and you tried to be funny and then ran w/ that to the point because you have a different life experience.

I've just never met anyone that would come out and say that they could swim in the same pond that a college qb could..I guess thats what struck me as arrogant even if it your statements were true. I played in a couple of fairly large bands in my town and I have known some seriously egomaniac lead singers that were regionaly famous. I dount even think they would make those type of statements without joking around..no matter if they were true or not..To come on to a public forum and say you have enough game to swim in the same pond as a famous QB (even if it is true) strikes me as way over the top....Your idea and my idea of arrogant comments may be different..I would rather take one on the chin and try to come across as humble than to "win" a discussion and come across as arrogant...One way or the other you win. You either believe your game is that tight or it really is.

E.J.
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Mogadishu

PostPosted: Jan 09, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ilubronix wrote:
I thought this thread was about bass fishing?

Female bike racer named Liz Hatch actually....

Liz Hatch 3.jpg

Description:
 Filesize:  39.13 KB
 Viewed:  23315 Time(s)

Liz Hatch 2.jpg

Description:
 Filesize:  44.04 KB

Liz Hatch.jpg

Description:
 Filesize:  217.46 KB

JV
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: San Diego

PostPosted: Jan 11, 2009 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jt09, you went to Texas State right? Or whatever it was called a few years back.
ky1e
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: Jan 11, 2009 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

E.J., Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jan 11, 2009 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JV, yup. swt.
Dpierce37
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jan 13, 2009 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tim Tebow, Erin Andrews and Sam Bradford in a chat room!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Dpierce37 on Jan 13, 2009 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rocko
Old School Freak
Old School Freak

City: Omaha

PostPosted: Jan 13, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dpierce37, nice. Awesomeness.
chavez
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Roseville

PostPosted: Jan 13, 2009 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know who put that together, but I owe them a beer. Awesome!

RIP MHL 04/25/1958 - 01/11/2006
jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jan 13, 2009 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing
scott a
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jan 13, 2009 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw that this morning. Laughing

Has this one made the rounds yet?

wakeboarderdave1
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: St. Thomas, MO

PostPosted: Jan 22, 2009 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone seen this yet?

"When you've got that many stars on your hat, you're pretty good." - Keith Jackson
Dpierce37
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jan 22, 2009 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the greatest....Oklahoma girl gets comoforted by Texas girl after BCS loss

it's a parody of this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Sd-j0rKeKw

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Non-Wakeboarding All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 45, 46, 47  Next
Page 46 of 47

Add To Favorites

Jump to: