Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

? size dock floats for slider

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doug
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Walled Lake

PostPosted: Sep 19, 2007 7:40 am    Post subject: ? size dock floats for slider Reply with quote

How do you determine how wide and how far apart to use dock floats when constructing a slider. I have access to 2'x4'x20", 3'x4'x20", and 4'x5'x20" floats. Since the floats are 20" tall, I would probable elevate the rail only 12" above the top of the floats. The length of the rail will be 50'. Any info will be helpful.
dekan357

City: eau claire

PostPosted: Sep 20, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey dude i just built a slider kinda like that and i put the floats about 2 ft. from the rail on each side, so its not so tippy and you can get them pritty far apart if the big like every 10 feet or so what ever i guess.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: