Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Legalities

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lewis215

PostPosted: Jul 16, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Legalities Reply with quote

So today me and my firends headed out to the local river to try out the slider i just built its a "t" stand that sits in the water. as we unloaded it off the trailer on the back of the boat a (car) cop pull by and questioned if it was ok to put that in the water, not being his jusidiction he couldn't do anything about it nor did he know. he was kind enough to not give us any trouble and let us go out and ride. we didn't haveany problems after that.

I was wondering what the law says about this, mainly river law athourity b/c i belive its diffent for lakes and feed back would be nice.
michigan boarder
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: MI

PostPosted: Jul 17, 2007 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you're going to have to check w/ the police station in jurisdiction of the river. Certain parts of the river may allow sliders while others might not just becuz of the area they are located in and how people feel about sliders. Most places that I kno of don't mind portables as long as you take them down after ur done and mark them with reflectors and a private property sign which basically makes them a raft which happens to be a wakeboard rail...hope that helps
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: