Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

going to whistler with my family

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hanssapo
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Mexico

PostPosted: Jun 20, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: going to whistler with my family Reply with quote

Hi, I was wondering if any of u guys could give me some information about whistler, cause we're planning to go there next winter. I have 2 little sisters and one of them and my mother can only go on the green trails, they started to ski in blue ones very recently but they still haven't that much experience. They've told me whistler is huge, I snowboard and can go already on the blue ones and some blacks. So my concern is if my mother and my sister will struggle in whistler, hope not. I was wondering if any of you could respond that to me thanks!
WHY
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostPosted: Jun 20, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

never been but i hope to some day
kdip
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Coquitlam, BC

PostPosted: Jun 20, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live about an hour away from whistler. If you don't already know there is two mountains Whistler and Blackcomb(http://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/index.htm). Check out there website it tells you about there trails. The runs there are pretty long.
gmo1011

PostPosted: Jul 31, 2007 9:16 am    Post subject: yeah i've been there Reply with quote

I've been going to whistler for the past 7 years twice a year and i learned out to snowboard there. the great thing about it is that you can go from the top of whistler to the bottom all on green runs. So your mom and sisters won't have a problem. and for you. you can go anywhere. Whistler is a great family resort but it's still got it's thrill rides. when your ready check out some of the double black diamonds. There mad fun when there is some fresh pow. But for the begginers stay on whistler. There are more begginer runs on whistler then blackcomb.
hanssapo
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Mexico

PostPosted: Jul 31, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for all the info guys! yeah we're definitely going this year, we're staying at the base of whistler so asgmo1011 said, it's going to be better for my family, I'm already anxious to go there, I've been only to breckenridge but it's way smaller than whistler so this is going to be a whole new experience
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Snowboarding All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: