Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Just got the GF geared up.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Commodore
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jun 04, 2007 5:22 am    Post subject: Just got the GF geared up. Reply with quote

Well after some demos and a lot of riding time my GF finally got dialed in on a board and set of bindings she liked.

She's going full Hyperlite. She is gonna run the Hyperlite Syn 134 and Hyperlite Noise bindings (small).

She was down to the final two of a Ronix Coy and Hyperlite Syn. And trying the Hyperlite Noise bindings vs. the Ronix Rise bindings. She liked the Syn because of it's maneuverability and responsiveness. It reacted to her movements much faster. The Coy was a bit more sluggish to turn for her. At first she liked the Coy because of the pop. It clearly had more right off the bat. But once she got comfortable on the Syn, she was getting more pop from it. So it's a good thing she rode them both for a while. Her initial board choice was the Coy, but once she got the feel of the board, she came back in the boat and said this one (the Syn) is for me.

She liked the Rise bindings from Ronix, but she said it made her feet cramp up. We also got the same complaint from another girl who rode the Rise bindings. Both loved the Noise bindings from Hyperlite though.

I have to say, I do like the look of the Syn, it's got simulated black snakeskin on the top, and just looks cool.

So the GF now is fully geared, gotta get her a proper fitting vest and she's ready. You couldn't strip the grin off her face when she was out getting air.
HHI Dave
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Hilton Head Island, SC

PostPosted: Jun 05, 2007 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What? No pictures?? Shocked
spyd4r
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Jun 05, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pics or it didn't happen.
hgaugh

City: Flower Mound

PostPosted: Jun 06, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She liked the Syn over the Coy...good to know. Thanks for sharing and you must add some pics!!!

I was curious about the Coy over the Syn as I am looking for a new board.

Commodore
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jun 07, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spyd4r, you obviously don't know me.

hgaugh, I'll get ya some pics of the board soon. We are waiting on the proper size bindings. She needed a size Small, and was demoing a medium. When we get them in, pics for ya.
Dave88LX
Criminal
Criminal

City: Pasadena

PostPosted: Jun 07, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curious, how experienced is she at riding? I'm wondering if I took my wife to demo various stuff to see what she liked if she'd even be able to differentiate.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Ladies Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: