Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

All Midwest Riders! Find a pull!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mjmurphy53711
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: madison

PostPosted: May 25, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: All Midwest Riders! Find a pull! Reply with quote

We have given each state in the midwest its own forum with a "find a pull give a pull" category.

Some states communities are busier than others, but get online with us and make it your own.

WI IL IN IO KS MO MI MN OK OH NE

www.midwestwakeboarder.com

Its up you as dealers, riders, event organizers, and board shops to tell us how you want the page and make it your own! Let us know if there is anything you want done.

Lets make the midwest a force like it should be.

stevomosquito

City: North Chicago

PostPosted: Jun 19, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Looking for some new friends and a pull! Reply with quote

Hey everybody. My name is Steve. I'm a 4th year podiatry student in North Chicago, IL. I've been in school here in IL for the past 3 years and never really thought I had time to ride but now in my 4th year I get a lot more time off depending on what the schedule is at the various hospitals I'm working at. Just looking to meet some riders in the area and maybe get a pull.

elephant.JPG

Description:
 Filesize:  14.03 KB
 Viewed:  3206 Time(s)

LSEGHATCH
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostPosted: Jun 19, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like the idea of the site and I've purchase some decals and a sweater but it's a head ache to navigate the site.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Find a Pull All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: