Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Ronix Trinity w Luxe vs Liquid Force Angel w Element

View previous topic :: View next topic  
r3612
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Chicago IL

PostPosted: May 20, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: Ronix Trinity w Luxe vs Liquid Force Angel w Element Reply with quote

Well I have pretty much narrowed the search down to these two setups for my wife. Was wondering if anyone has ridden either and what their thoughts were.

Shes 5'7 135lbs and is a beginner for the most part. Going with the 135's on the board. She was clearing wake 2 wake 2yrs ago, but we have since had 2 baby girls so she took the summers off and is now ready to get back into boarding. So would say she's back to beginner. She's not crazy into it and will probably only ever go wake 2 wake toe and heel with some grabs. She just enjoys it and loves to have fun. I know demo would be ideal but where we are the shops are 1.5hrs away...so want to get some insight before we decide which is right for her. Just would love to hear some input. I know she loved the diva as that was her board in the past. Heard very good things about ronix but couldn't find any inof or reviews.

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Ladies Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: