Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

hs fs 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SB_Boarder
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Santa Barbara

PostPosted: May 29, 2003 9:20 am    Post subject: hs fs 3 Reply with quote

I need help on my has fs 3. I used to do them like it was nothing, then i moved onto ts 5, and blind spins, and am loosing my fs 3. I feel like i am spinning REALLY slow and barely make it around. Can someone help me spin them faster? I think i might be throwing them too early and not waiting long enough.
Buergday

PostPosted: May 29, 2003 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just be sure to wait till you're off the wake before you start your spin, and be sure to pull the handle down to your outside hip with both hands to initiate your rotation. Keep moderate tension in the line too. If you try to "huck" the 3 by throwing your shoulder, you probably won't make it around or you may throw yourself off-axis.
Buergday

PostPosted: May 29, 2003 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also - If you want to go bigger, try pulling your knees up toward your chest after you take off and passing the handle behind/under your ass (between your ass and the back of your knees - instead of behind your back).
Krashr31
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Florida

PostPosted: May 29, 2003 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also make sure your looking to the back of the boat as you start spinning. Sometimes, like when i try 5's i find that my handle pass gets caught up because i'm looking where i'm gonna land and not the direction i'm spinning.
SB_Boarder
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Santa Barbara

PostPosted: May 29, 2003 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buerqday- i always pass the handle under my ass, that's the way i learned, just can't break that habit. I used to try and fix it, but i kinda like the way it looks on vid. Krashr-i'll try the looking to the boat, i think that might help...thanks
Buergday

PostPosted: May 29, 2003 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yeah - I definately think the under-ass handle pass looks much better than behind the back too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Trick Tips All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: