Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Cant land my Raley

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ManCnote

City: Kirkland WA

PostPosted: May 28, 2003 8:39 pm    Post subject: Cant land my Raley Reply with quote

[Im having trouble stomping my landings on my Raley attempts. Ive only been trying them for three days and im getting plenty of height and the board is coming behind me just fine. When i land the board is scecthing out from under me and on a couple attempts i have gotten into good poistion in the air but at the bottom of the Raley its like i start spinning into a 180 which wood be cool if that were what i was trying to do. Any help where should my eyes be focused when i land?[/b]
Fauker
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Charlotte

PostPosted: May 28, 2003 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

youre probably taking off tail-heavy. If youre like I was, me telling you to keep your weight evenly distributed isnt going to do much at this point.... Youll eventually get to the point where you can land stargazed raleys. Then when you get comfortable with the trick, you'll start launching them straight Mr. Green
ManCnote

PostPosted: May 29, 2003 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stargazed please explain?[/b]
Mythodikal
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Beaumont, TX

PostPosted: May 29, 2003 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he means lookin up so upside down ..... but I've been told that right when u leave the wake fix your eyes on the back of the boat so u keep your head straight and your body will follow ... that should help keep u oriented and not rotate in the air ... thn just pull the rope hard straight to your knees and land edgeing away from the boat
ManCnote

PostPosted: May 31, 2003 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the tips guys I landed two yesterday.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Trick Tips All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: