Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

BALLAST SYSTEM PUMPS!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Wakeboard Boat General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bryce_04
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Southern Utah

PostPosted: Jan 21, 2003 6:55 pm    Post subject: BALLAST SYSTEM PUMPS! Reply with quote

We are planning on putting in our own ballast system in our boat, but can't find a pump powerful enough. The most powerful pump at jabsco is 7.0 gallons per minute (420 gph). This is definitely not fast enough. Is there anywhere i can find a self priming reversable pump?
hazza_35
Criminal
Criminal

City: kerang

PostPosted: Jan 21, 2003 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would go to a local marine supplier, thay might hook ya up, if not go to a hardware store, and order one in or somthing (BTW reversable pumps take alot of power, u might need to run a second battery)

RIDE ON BUDDY!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Richie Martin
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Myrtle Beach S.C.

PostPosted: Jan 21, 2003 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good luck looking, I've spent hours on the web looking

The best I could come across is one from ITT industries.

As soon as I get mad enough I'm going to build something to pump water using engine power. Until then I'll sit and complain about a lack of reversible pumps.

jim Bogden
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Sandy, UT

PostPosted: Jan 21, 2003 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what you mean and I decided to do a 2 pump system because the jabsco reversibles are too slow. The rule 2000 GPH (207R) i guess is the same pump used in the supra systems, its pretty fast I just bought one but havent put it in. Then I got a jabsco macerator pump for emptying just because it is self priming and will suck the sacks dry, it is 12 GPM which is about 700 GPH. If you really want to do the one pump reversible check out the Simer reversible, I heard it is faster than the jabsco but just a little bit and it costs alot less
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Wakeboard Boat General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: