Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Anyone have the formula for a great 24SSV surf wake?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Wakesurfing and Surfing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gene3x
Addict
Addict

City: Dallas

PostPosted: Apr 09, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Anyone have the formula for a great 24SSV surf wake? Reply with quote

I have had a tough time getting a great suf wake out of my 24 when many people say it is has a great surf wake. What is the key to weighting it right?
I have the Fly High 750lb sacs in the rear lockers and have even added an extra 750 to the side with 4 people and it doesn't seem to change much.

austin
Criminal
Criminal

City: Hot Springs, AR

PostPosted: Jul 18, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is the same boat i have. fill the front sack half way and the rear side all the way. wakeplate all the way up and 11.5 as the speed. does the trick for me. and the more people you add on the side, just tap the speed up a little. we've gotten ours damn close to shoulder high.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Wakesurfing and Surfing All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: