Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

any one getting snowed on?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
w8kechick
Criminal
Criminal

City: Cincy

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turk

I used to live in the New Forum apartments off the Hopple exit when I was a college gal, are you familiar with them? How much did you guys end up getting down there at Norris? We ended up with about 3 in & the drive to work was much better today but I think that is because they closed every school within 50 miles and all the parents must have taken the day off too... I wanted to be snowed in but when you have a 4 wheel drive there isn't much of an excuse you can give Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dan
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Long Beach

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

w8kechick, I fractured mine one year when I was a kid. A neighbor had a rope swing out into the lake and I was swinging off it. Once I got to the lowest point, the rope snapped and I fell in about a foot of water right on my arse. That hurt like hell. To top it off, I got about 60 feet of 1.5" diameter rope dropped on my head!!! Confused

On another note, I was pleasantly surprised to wake up to about an inch of fluffy snow this morning. Enough to make every thing look nice and wintry, but not enough to cause major problems.

Good luck with the tailbone. Haven't you seen those Charmin commercials? Very Happy

dan@earthwake.com
TravelJunkie

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we got snow....kinda. There is a SLIGHT dusting. not even enough to say that it really snowed. Places less than 10 min from my house got an inch and i got just a few flakes. its so very dissapointing.
w8kechick
Criminal
Criminal

City: Cincy

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DP---

How close are you to Birmingham? I will be going down there for training in about a month, wondering what there is to do down there Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TravelJunkie

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im in Huntsville about an hour north. i dont really know what there is to do down there. Probably alot more than here in h'ville. there are alot of clubs and stuff like that. 5 points south is pretty cool. i havent been there in about 3 years tho. things might have changed a little.
TravelJunkie

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh Hrdy lives down there. He might be able to let you in on things to do. altho i think he's pretty young, he will probable still know a little more than me about the area.
NOS

City: DENVER

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SNOW HERE... IN THE MTNS ATLEAST... 7 INCHES IN BRECK YESTERDAY
Aubs
Motorboat Queen
Motorboat Queen

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

an inch of snow wasn't enuff to delay/cancel school today therefore i had to go fail 2 midterms... YUCK Crying or Very sad
TravelJunkie

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry aubs that has to suck! your parents going to kill you?
Shawn Madison
Old School Freak
Old School Freak

City: Norris, TN

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

W8kechicki Lived in Clifton Colony Apts. Although, I used to own an aparment building overlooking downtown off of Ravine. I never really snowed that well when I was up there. I had to move back down to the mtns. of TN to get a decent snow. We just got about 4 inches here. The back roads or still slick in some spots!

Laters!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Blog AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
christy
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Raleigh, NC

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We got shafted on the snow. Less than an inch. I was all looking forward to playing in the snow with my little buddy this weekend. Sad
Aubs
Motorboat Queen
Motorboat Queen

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2003 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dp ~ oh, u have no idea
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Non-Wakeboarding All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Add To Favorites

Jump to: