Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Snowshoe adding new trails!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LFADAM
PityDaFool Who Posts This Much

City: New York City

PostPosted: Mar 29, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Snowshoe adding new trails! Reply with quote

Im STOKED! Just saw on www.snowshoemtn.com that Snowshoe will have 2 new trails at the new Soaring Eagle Lift. I dont know of many things that get me more pumped than when Snowshoe or even Wintergreen add trails. Haha I dont know why. I definetely saw it coming when they replaced the old lift with a high speed one and renamed it, inferring that it wasnt only going to service widowmaker anymore. They dont have names yet or rating (green, blue, black) but I would guess that at least 1 if not both are black, and if not, blue. Its about time! Snowshoe is in need of blacks like you wouldnt believe and Ive always thought that would be a perfect spot. I still think they should add a trail to the right of Flying Eagle at Silver Creek, preferably a glades run Cool . Sucks how the east doesnt do that. Theyre everywhere out west. Evil or Very Mad They could definetely add one or two to the western territory too. Ok, ok I guess I should be happy they are getting 2.

Anyways, thought id share. Cant wait till next snowboard season now!
Heres the map where you can see the new additions. http://media.intrawest.com/snowshoe/docs/snowshoe_maps.PDF
pyrocasto

City: hendersonville

PostPosted: Mar 30, 2007 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We just got back from there last week and they were already out with chainsaws getting ready. Cant wait til next eyar. Very Happy

At least 50% of the population is retarded so I discount what they think or feel automatically.
brew
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Jackson

PostPosted: Apr 15, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm ready for some new runs, but I wish they would add on to the Western Territory. There is a lot of space on that side of the mountain where they could put in some more 1 mile+ runs for those of us that like longer runs.
LFADAM

City: New York City

PostPosted: Sep 19, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohhh yeaaa! Speak of the devil...
Quote:

preferably a glades run . Sucks how the east doesnt do that.

They decided to add a third new run at Soaring Eagle, and guess what...its a glades run! Heck yeaaa! And they named the all 3 new ones...they are all blacks. Camp 99, Sawmill and Sawmill Glades. Cannot WAIT to get up there and ride them. Especially the glades. I about wet myself when I read that last night.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Snowboarding All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: