Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

CAN land my flips!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wake-gymnast-steve

City: Naptown, Maryland, baby!

PostPosted: May 26, 2003 6:30 pm    Post subject: CAN land my flips! Reply with quote

On the trick tips section, it says that front flips are advanced tricks. How come thats the first invert i learned and I cant do the back roll on the easy section? Someone clear this up for me, lol!
Jon
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: May 26, 2003 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some riders are just more natural at different tricks. Backrolls are normally an easier trick for riders wanting to get their first invert. The trick tips are for riders as a whole. Some people can just do other tricks easier.
Krashr31
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Florida

PostPosted: May 26, 2003 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know a guy that can't even do hs w2w jumps and can land front flips way into the flats. Kinda makes me mad.
Jim M
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: May 26, 2003 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think hs backrolls are easier than hs 180's. Definitely easier than hs frontflips, good looking ones anyway. It comes down to what feels natural, and as you progress things get easier.

krashr31- do you mean ts w2w, b/c if not that is the strangest thing I have heard!
Krashr31
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Florida

PostPosted: May 26, 2003 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No i mean HS W2W. His Dad was like an olympic trampolinist in the day and he has mad skill on a tramp and gymnastics stuff. Basically he had no skill riding a board but could land inverts(fronts, anyway) In Fact one of his fronts almost qualified as an s-bend
Mythodikal
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Beaumont, TX

PostPosted: May 30, 2003 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

u gotta pass the handle twice on the TS BS 3 dont u?? ...just wonderin not like im goin to go out and try and throw one
J_DOGG
PityDaFool Who Posts This Much
PityDaFool Who Posts This Much

City: New Hampshire

PostPosted: May 30, 2003 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A HS Front that looks almost like an s-bend would be one sloppy ass looking front.... power to him for pulling it off, I'm no style master either.

I agree that some people just find certain things easier like back in the day I could do HS 180's way before I was doing TS 180's. But as mentioned above as I got better things fell into place a lot faster.

like now I'm stuck in a rut I can do the HS 3 much better than the TS 3, what gives I thought the TS 3 was the easiest of all? I'm goofy like that also I guess.

Aubs wrote:
J Dogg - I thought of you last night.

"Everyone wants a bite, it don't happen over night"!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Trick Tips All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: