Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

NFL 2007-2008
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 49, 50, 51  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Wilmington, Delaware

PostPosted: Feb 16, 2007 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jt09, chicagotribune.com

http://www.chicagotribune.com/services/site/premium/access-registered.intercept
Lawyer: Dismiss gun charges against Tank Johnson
Advertisement

By Susan Kuczka
Tribune staff reporter

February 16, 2007, 10:14 AM CST

Bears defensive lineman Terry "Tank" Johnson is not a legal resident of Illinois, and the charges he faces for not having a state Firearm Owner's Identification card for the guns seized from his Gurnee home should be dismissed, his attorney asserted today.

At a status hearing this morning in the Waukegan courthouse, defense attorney Thomas Briscoe filed a motion asking Lake County Judge Brian T. Hughes to dismiss the 10 misdemeanor gun possession charges against Johnson.

Johnson acquired the weapons legally in Arizona, where he is a legal resident, Briscoe argued. Because Johnson is not a resident of Illinois, he is exempt from the law requiring state residents to have a valid FOID card to keep firearms, the attorney said.

Hughes set a hearing on the motion for March 9 in Waukegan.

"I think he possesses these guns legally, and the charges will be dismissed," Brsicoe said after today's brief status hearing. Johnson, dressed in a brown suit, declined to speak to reporters.

The 25-year-old Bears player previously pleaded not guilty to the charges after police raided his Gurnee residence Dec. 14 and found three handguns, three rifles and more than 500 rounds of ammunition.

He was charged with six counts of unlawful possession of a weapon without a Firearm Owner's Identification (FOID) card and four counts related to the ammunition, which also requires an FOID card to own. If convicted, Johnson would face a maximum of a year in jail and a $2,500 fine.

Johnson recently pleaded guilty in Cook County to having violated the terms of his probation in another, 2005 misdemeanor gun case arising from an incident in Chicago. He is to be sentenced in that case March 15 and could receive almost a year in jail.

The Bear is currently confined to his home under court order in connection with the probation violation, although he did receive special permission to travel to Miami to play in the Super Bowl.

In a separate case, Michael Selvie, 34, an alleged gang member, is awaiting trial on charges he shot and killed Johnson's bodyguard and housemate, Willie B. Posey, 26, while Posey and Johnson were at a Chicago nightclub less than two days after Johnson's December arrest.

Copyright © 2007, Chicago Tribune

jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Austin

PostPosted: Feb 16, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the highlighting muck!
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Feb 16, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jt09 I told you those charges are bogus. I should have been an attorney.

What about CED?

Dragonlady8
Black Widow
Black Widow

PostPosted: Feb 18, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's an interesting take on Marty's firing:

Quote:
PRO FOOTBALL JIM TROTTER
Marty's escape route

Did Schottenheimer, weary of his troubled relationship with Smith and differences with Spanos, engineer his firing?
UNION-TRIBUNE

February 18, 2007

The lineup of speakers for a motivational seminar Wednesday in San Diego featured a Who's Who of the powerful and popular. Among others, you had Zig Ziglar, one of the country's top motivational speakers; Rudy Giuliani, the former mayor of New York and a presidential candidate; Steve Forbes, one of the world's wealthiest men; and LaDainian Tomlinson, the Chargers' All-Pro running back and the current NFL MVP.

Still, the longest and loudest applause was reserved for the introduction of Marty Schottenheimer, who received a standing ovation from some onlookers just two days after being fired as head coach of the Chargers.

The response could have been a touching attempt at thanking him for restoring credibility to a franchise that was woefully lacking when he arrived. The Chargers had gone six consecutive seasons without a winning record or playoff appearance before he was hired in 2002. Over Schottenheimer's final three years, with a roster stocked with talent by General Manager A.J. Smith, the Chargers won two divisional titles and had a 35-13 record that was third-best in the league.

The sustained ovation also could have been an attempt to express dissatisfaction with how the situation was handled. Almost as soon as news broke of Schottenheimer's firing, the majority of calls and comments to this newspaper suggested that he got a raw deal. After all, how many coaches get fired when they have the second-highest winning percentage (.588) in franchise history and are coming off a 14-2 season?

But it now appears abundantly clear that Schottenheimer needed neither sympathy nor support. If you step back, connect the dots and color in the outline with comments from people in and around the situation, it becomes obvious that Schottenheimer's firing was not the brainchild of club President Dean Spanos, but likely the master plan of Schottenheimer himself.

Neither man would address the matter on the record, but you would be hard-pressed to reach another conclusion based on the circumstantial evidence and private comments from people familiar with the situation. Like a slow-developing Polaroid, the picture has gone from murky to clear. Schottenheimer wanted to continue coaching the Chargers, but not under the same conditions.

He had grown tired of his “dysfunctional” relationship with Smith and believed that, win or lose in 2007, he would not be back with the team the following year. Spanos had made it clear by his actions that his allegiance was with Smith, so Schottenheimer decided it was time to throw in his cards. But how best to do it?

He didn't want to resign because that would take the team off the hook for his $4 million salary, but he also knew the contract would have to be honored if he were fired. So, the man who preaches bright lines constructed a neon line that he knew Spanos would never allow him to cross. Then he crossed it by saying he wanted to interview his brother Kurt Schottenheimer for the vacant defensive coordinator position.

According to language in his contract, Schottenheimer had the authority to choose his staff. But he knew Spanos would never sign off on Kurt. In 2002, when Schottenheimer was interviewing to replace Mike Riley, he told Spanos and then-GM John Butler that he wanted to hire his son, Brian, and Kurt. Spanos immediately told him he was against having relatives on the same staff.

When Butler suggested allowing Schottenheimer to hire one relative, Spanos reluctantly agreed. Father then hired son, and after four seasons as San Diego's quarterbacks coach, Brian Schottenheimer was named offensive coordinator of the New York Jets.

But back to Kurt.

When Spanos asked Schottenheimer 10 days ago who he was considering to replace Wade Phillips, the talented defensive coordinator who left to become head coach of the Dallas Cowboys, Schottenheimer mentioned assistant linebackers coach John Pagano. When Spanos wondered whether it would be wiser to consider someone with more experience, Schottenheimer brought up his brother Kurt.

Spanos repeated that he didn't support the idea of relatives being on the same staff, and he thought that was the end of it. But when he returned from the Pro Bowl and met with Schottenheimer on Monday, the coach continued to express a desire to bring in Kurt. He even told his assistant to book a flight to San Diego for Kurt.

Soon after, Spanos notified Schottenheimer that he was making a change. He also told Schottenheimer that Schottenheimer had changed, that he had never seen him act in such a manner. He was right, of course. He wasn't dealing with the same coach, and he should have said that when he announced Schottenheimer's dismissal.

Anyone who believes the firing was due to friction between the coach and the general manager – as Spanos said – probably believes that Britney Spears should be nominated for "Mother of the Year." Smith and Schottenheimer had barely spoken in a year-plus, so why would it suddenly matter to Spanos that the relationship suddenly was dysfunctional?

And the decision wasn't about Schottenheimer allowing two position coaches to leave for coordinator jobs with other clubs. Fact is, Spanos could have blocked teams from talking to his position coaches at any time, but he didn't. And Schottenheimer wasn't going to stand in their way, not after allowing his son to leave the previous year to join the Jets. How could he look his coaches in the eyes and maintain credibility with them if he refused to provide them with the same opportunities he did his son?

The decision to fire Schottenheimer was more about the coach's relationship with Spanos than it was his relationship with Smith. After being fired in Washington, Schottenheimer's parting shot was that ownership has its privileges. Nothing has changed since, so he had to know it wouldn't go over well to go against the owner's wishes.

Why would Schottenheimer want out? One can surmise that it was based on economics and leverage next offseason. If you're Schottenheimer, and you know you're going to be out of a job after the 2007 season, you have to ask yourself one very important question: At what point is my value greatest?

Currently, his last body of work was a 14-2 regular season that capped a 35-13 run over a three-year period, after which he was fired and perceived as a sympathetic figure. But if he returned in 2007 and went 14-2 again and lost in the first round of the playoffs, then what? And what if Philip Rivers or Tomlinson or Jamal Williams sustained a major injury? All of a sudden he could be looking at .500 or worse, which would be the freshest memory in the minds of prospective employers.

So, perhaps Schottenheimer weighed the pros and cons and drew a neon line in the sand. Then he crossed it. But he did it in such a way that he avoided jeopardizing his money or his reputation.

Find this article at:
http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/chargers/20070218-9999-lz1s18martys.html

jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Feb 18, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

muckmeister, Ced's fine. Knee was just sprained.
chavez
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Roseville

PostPosted: Feb 19, 2007 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Norv to the chargers.

I don't know what to think there.....

RIP MHL 04/25/1958 - 01/11/2006
Jeff206
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Feb 19, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAWKS!!!!!....... Confused
jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Feb 19, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chavez, MOST of the pieces are in place for Norv to replicate the offensive success he had w/ the Cowboys in the early 90's. Don't know who the WRs are, but all he needs is a big possession guy and a burner and that's a done deal.

Ted Catrell is a plenty good DC iirc.
chavez
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Roseville

PostPosted: Feb 19, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jt09, I don't know who they will have as wideouts next year. Other than that the team is solid.

The bitch is he is not going to get any credit for success but all the blame for failure. If they win, then AJ looks like the man for putting the pieces in place. If they lose, then Norv looks like a chump for not producing with so much going for him.

I hope for his sake they win.

Cottrell is a good coach. He has been around for a while, and has a few decent D's to his credit. I thought he retired for good though? Meh, heard that one before...

RIP MHL 04/25/1958 - 01/11/2006
jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Feb 19, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the 14-2 record was nice, but severely misleading. Pretty sure they only beat 2 teams over .500 last year. Don't know if they still do the weighted scheduling, but if they do, the Chargers are going to have a tough one next year.
jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Feb 19, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

muckmeister, Da Bears are Da CHEAP!!!! Letting Rivera go. Good luck keeping that coaching staff together much longer.
E.J.
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Mogadishu

PostPosted: Feb 20, 2007 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiring of Norv is the best thing I could have read....being a Broncos fan. Good quote I heard last night.... Norv is the second worst retread hiring EVER in the NFL. Meaning, he has the second worst overall record of a coach ever rehired as a NFL head coach.

I cannot believe that there was not a better option for the job..... Oh yea, they fired one of them..... Laughing Laughing Laughing I love when personalities ruin teams that are in competition with my team......

2007 prediction for the Chargers fans...DISAPPOINTMENT.
E.J.
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Feb 20, 2007 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jt09 wrote:
Well, the 14-2 record was nice, but severely misleading. Pretty sure they only beat 2 teams over .500 last year.
Nice....I didn't even know that.... 3 teams(4 wins as they got my Broncos twice) if my quick scan was correct. Seattle, Denver(twice) and KC.

Chargers are DONE LIKE DINNER. Welcome to San Diego Norv...... Laughing
jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Feb 20, 2007 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

E.J., Name a skill player aside from Stephen Davis you would take from either of Norv's Skins or Raiders teams. Hell, w/o looking it up, I doubt many could name 3 skill players total from those teams.
E.J.
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Feb 20, 2007 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Jt....I am not saying that he had GREAT talent. I am saying that he failed to win. There are coaches that have won with less talent.....

I had to look it up....don't for a minute think I am pulling this chit out of my rear....

Redskins....
Henry Ellard was very good in '94, Brian Mitchell in the Pro Bowl in '95.....Norv had pro bowlers in Terry Allen and Gus Frerotte in 96...Trent Green maturing in '98, and the guys above....Stephen Davis, Brad Johnson Pro Bowl in '99 and a good OL Tre Johnson also in the Pro Bowl. Stephen Alexander Pro Bowl in 2000....

His 1999 Redskins claimed their first NFC Eastern Division title, won 1 playoff game and out.

As far as his Oakland teams.....he had Randy Moss, Jerry Porter, LaMont Jordan... NO PRO BOWLERS.

I stand by the fact that he is a retread.... Norv has had a chance and did not win. Does anyone really believe that he is a better coach than Marty?
jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Feb 20, 2007 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am certainly no big fan of Norv, but Marty's no peach either. Certainly no dropoff.
E.J.
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Feb 20, 2007 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO huge drop-off. It was not like Marty was just out in better situations all the time.

Marty Schottenheimer
Overall: 186 - 124
Playoffs: 5 - 12

Norv Turner
Overall: 58 - 82
Playoffs: 1 - 1

I don't not believe for one second that the Chargers have improved their team....not for one second. In fact, like I stated before, I am VERY happy that this has happened as it is beneficial to the Broncos.
jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Feb 20, 2007 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

E.J. wrote:
IMO huge drop-off. It was not like Marty was just out in better situations all the time.

You are kidding, right? First, they were back-to-back as Redskins coaches iirc, so they had the exact same situation there. Second, Marty has over 400 games as a HC!!! 4x what Norv has had! Those Browns teams were the favorite several times (over your Broncos, no less).

Remember, I'm a Schottenhater! Laughing I've just always thought that guy sucked.

Remember, Norv put together one of the best offenses in the history of the NFL at Dallas and there are some very similar pieces in place in SD.

That said, I would rather have Norv as an OC than a HC.
E.J.
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Feb 20, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jt09 wrote:
That said, I would rather have Norv as an OC than a HC.

EXACTLY. I think there are guys that have proven to be GREAT coordinators, but less than average head coaches. It is that born leadership thing??????? I am not sure they know more about football, just how to lead men..... Watch Wade P. prove this as well.
E.J.
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Feb 20, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHRIST....GET A CAB! 1.5M signing bonus and $550,000 salary for 2006....get a goddamn cab and avoid becoming headlines...

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6488132?MSNHPHMA
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - Indianapolis Colts running back Dominic Rhodes faces a drunken driving charge after state troopers arrested him Tuesday.

Rhodes, 28, was pulled over about 3 a.m. driving a GMC truck 81 mph in a 55-mph zone on Interstate 65 in Indianapolis' far northwest side, Indiana State Police spokesman 1st Sgt. Dave Bursten said.
"It was a normal, run-of-the-mill drunk driving arrest," Bursten said.

Rhodes was cooperative with the state troopers who arrested him, police said. He was being held at the Marion County arrestee processing center Tuesday morning.

Colts spokesman Craig Kelley said the team did not have any immediate comment on the arrest.

Rhodes' attorney Jim Voyles, who was at the processing center, said he did not know where Rhodes was before the arrest and did not have a chance to see him. He said Rhodes would likely be released on his own recognizance after an initial hearing.

Rhodes, who became a free agent after the season, delivered an MVP-like performance in the Super Bowl, rushing for more than 100 yards in the win over Chicago. Afterward, he was featured in a Disney World television commercial with coach Tony Dungy.

Rhodes has been in trouble with the law before. Following a 2002 domestic disturbance at his home, Rhodes pleaded innocent in Marion Superior Court to misdemeanor charges of battery and domestic battery. Latrina Moore, who lived with Rhodes at the time and is the mother of a child with Rhodes, said Rhodes hit her and shoved her to the floor after she confronted him about other women calling their home, prosecutors said at the time.

Under an agreement with prosecutors in that case, Rhodes was charged with domestic battery but avoided prosecution. Instead, Rhodes was placed in a diversionary program and underwent mental health counseling.

The Associated Press left a message Tuesday seeking comment from Rhodes' agent Michael McCartney.

Rhodes started all 16 regular-season games in 2006, rushing for 641 yards and 5 touchdowns. He was Edgerrin James' backup since 2001 and had a chance to become the Colts featured back in 2006 but instead shared the job with rookie Joseph Addai.

The six-year veteran has 2,274 yards rushing in his career.
jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Feb 20, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pac man Jones has bigger issues. ANOTHER gun investigation apparently.
wakeboardcamp
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Halifax

PostPosted: Feb 20, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to the Chargers... It's true that Marty wasn't a big game coach but hey... neither was Tony Dungy until this year! Everyone harped on Peyton and that he couldn't win the big games, but all in all neither could Dungy. Guys have to be given a chance and a legit one at that.

This year Marty was given a good chance with a good team but unfortunately for him he went up against another good team/great team and the best active coach with Beliceck. Any other team I bet that the Chargers would have won that game and probably won the championship too. Yes it's tough to make that call and you never know what can happen but the chargers had a great team with THE BEST player in the L so you have to think that they got their record for some reason or not!

Maybe Marty wasn't the coach for them, but if they win this year that that make the new guy the coach for them or would it just be that it was their year to win? this year will tell a lot!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
J-Ro
PityDaFool Who Posts This Much
PityDaFool Who Posts This Much

City: Rocklin

PostPosted: Feb 20, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wakeboardcamp, When you have that talent, that record, and in your first playoff game at home get beat, that's a coaching problem.

Read My Blog

RIP Leggester
wakeboardcamp
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

PostPosted: Feb 20, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't think it was a coaching problem, I think he was out coached by the best! At the same time I do think that SD needed a change and getting rid of him was a good thing, but I don't think that this guy can be considered a better coach, Marty has a great track record just not great in the playoffs unfortunately for him.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Feb 20, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wakeboardcamp wrote:
i don't think it was a coaching problem

186 wins. Only 5 of them in the playoffs. It's a coaching problem.

Hell, the guy had the same team, except w/ a better QB the year before and didn't even make the playoffs. 4 of their 7 losses were to teams that did not make the playoffs.

04 - home field vs Jets....loss.
wakeboardcamp
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

PostPosted: Feb 20, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

better team last year???? their defense didn't play half as well last year as they did this year! LT didn't get a million touchdowns last year! and Philip Rivers put up just as good if not better numbers than Brees did last year! Not to hate on Brees because he is a hell of a QB but i'm just saying.

Yes it is time for the change but he's still a good coach! he didn't get those 186 wins without being a good coach! That's like saying the Jerry Sloan is a bad NBA coach because they couldn't beat the Bulls in the Finals and hasn't won a championship with they great teams he's had!
gswake
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Little Rock

PostPosted: Feb 21, 2007 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get the "can't win in the playoffs ergo not a good coach" argument. I don't think he's a great coach, but you don't win 60% of 300+ games in the NFL without being at least good at coaching. And I can't believe that his lack of playoff wins is entirely his fault. How is an early playoff game that different from a late-season game? Sounds to me more like his teams often overachieve, and can't hold up at the end of the season against good teams.
Aubs
Motorboat Queen
Motorboat Queen

PostPosted: Feb 21, 2007 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jt09 - After watching them play the Patriots in the playoffs this year, I agree that it is a coaching problem. We were not as strong of a team as the Chargers were, and I was almost doubting the Pats going into that game. However, I think Belichick outcoached him, and even though we won by a small margin, the Chargers should have won that game.
E.J.
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Feb 21, 2007 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He lost a game to a VERY good team that has playoff tested leaders. "Some" of the biggest factors in that loss were VERY significant poor decisions by players on the field. Though ultimately you can say those come back to the coach, I would not say they were his fault.

In the end.....they have Norv Turner.... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Kid Insano
Addict
Addict

City: Sandusky

PostPosted: Feb 21, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Browns = Super Bowl Champions............2666

It's a sure sign that the end of days will come when the Browns win the Super Bowl.

Quote:
NYC is going to fly Braylon Edwards out on New Year's Eve. He's in charge of dropping the ball.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Feb 22, 2007 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks like Lovie will be a free agent!
gswake
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Little Rock

PostPosted: Feb 22, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After next year.
What's wrong with your Bears, muck? They aren't willing to pay him, after he took them to the SB? I don't know what he's asking, but the <$1.5 mil he's getting now borders on insulting. It's one thing when he's a new coach, but once he's proven his ability, re-work the contract and pay him what he's worth.
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Feb 22, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gswake, Most people in Chicago do not like McCasky(sp) because they are soooo cheap.

From my understanding, the McCasky's/Hall have the lowest net worth of any owner in the NFL.

I think it is weak. He is a great coach.

DA CHEAP!

JT, thanks for the CED update!

E.J.
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Feb 22, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this stuff is true with PacMan....I don't know how the Titans don't dump him as soon as it is fiscally responsible....regardless of his on the field talent.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6494210?MSNHPHMA

Sounds like Mr. Jones is just the face the Titans and NFL are looking..... Rolling Eyes

Jones tossed hundreds of $1 bills on the stripper stage, Susnar said, adding that when a dancer started grabbing the money without Jones' permission, he got angry, grabbed her hair and slammed her head against the stage.

Security guard Aaron Cudworth, a mixed-martial artist with professional fighting experience, intervened and scuffled with Jones and members of his entourage, he said.

Jones then threatened to kill the guard, Susnar said.

Quote from this article... http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/titans/2007-02-21-jones-shooting_x.htm
jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Feb 22, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You throw the money on the stage, it's hers.

The Titans need to hold on to him for one more year. He's a ridiculous playmaker, but a total f*ing idiot. Always had been.

It's also not nice to shoot people and make them paralyzed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Non-Wakeboarding All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 49, 50, 51  Next
Page 2 of 51

Add To Favorites

Jump to: