Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Best Slider Surface??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  

best slideing surface??
PVC
94%
 94%  [ 17 ]
wood
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
sheet metal
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
alluminum pipe
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 18

Mythodikal
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Beaumont, TX

PostPosted: May 19, 2003 5:39 pm    Post subject: Best Slider Surface?? Reply with quote

What do u all think ..... best all around surface for shapein, board life, response ... consider it from all aspects if u can
x2xwakegurlx2x

PostPosted: May 19, 2003 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

u forgot pvc sheeting....i have only been on pvc and pvc sheeting once, i like the sheeting, its flat, i want to try a sheet metal slider though
pjdave
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

PostPosted: May 20, 2003 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we have tried all types of surfaces, Pvc pipe, sheet metal , fibreglass, teflon sheeting, plastic coated wood and polyproplene pipe. All have worked just fine but the pick of the lot would be the poly sheeting, its not cheap at around 1000 dollars to cover akicker compared to 100 dollars for the tin
Mythodikal
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: May 20, 2003 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sry x2x ... I never heard of it b4 .... well pjdave I think imma have to stick with somethin a wee bit cheaper than poly sheeting for the time being
shane515051
Criminal
Criminal

City: Safford

PostPosted: May 20, 2003 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, work at home depot and we have some stuff called composite decking it works great. and it is waht they used on the new a-frame at tx. ski ranch. it is super cheap and super durable. it comes in 8 and 14 ft. pieces. it is 3/4 x 5 1/4 it is decking so it is bullnosed we are getting ready to build a slider out of it i will post pics when we are done.
Mythodikal
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: May 21, 2003 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds sweet shane ... and I would deffinately like to see some pics of it when your done
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: