Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Need female advice?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gilby00
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Sparks

PostPosted: Sep 03, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Need female advice? Reply with quote

Ok I need some female perogative here, let me give some background.
My GF and I have been together for 3 yrs. She was married for 15 prior. she has two kids, and is gone every other weekend to see them, and gone early everyday and gets home at 8 at night, so we rarely get time alone. So she gets a job in reno, and 4 months later I get a transfer and we buy a house and start working towards a future together.
about 10 months ago all of a sudden she's like" I don't know what I want anymore" what the hell??? So I have her move out of the house and we go to counseling etc... But she's still not sure of what she wants, which I believe since she's never been single...... I've supported her thru the divorce and anything else both financially/emotionally. She's like" I have this great guy in front of me why can't I pull my head out of my butt."

So I finally got tired of waiting and ended it, but she's still messages me and we've slept together since i broke it off. So why can't she let go? and should I expect things to change? any advice is welcome. I'm trying to decide whether to sell the house and move.
b_girl
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Toronto

PostPosted: Sep 27, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a little delayed, I know... but sleeping with her after ending things with her will definitely make it harder for her to let go. If you don't want to be with her, don't sleep with her. Cut her off completely for a while, no contact at all. It's harsh, but it works. If you feel bad about doing that out of nowhere, maybe tell her first that you think it's best if you don't see/talk to one another for a while.

I've never been in quite as complex of a situation as that before though, so not sure what to say about the house and what-not.
ccameselle
Criminal
Criminal

City: Miami

PostPosted: Sep 28, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I though this website was related to water sports Smile
Now that I know how it works I will be posting here too for my female troubles Shocked

LOL

Just kidding.
ccameselle
Criminal
Criminal

City: Miami

PostPosted: Sep 28, 2006 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I though this website was related to water sports Smile
Now that I know how it works I will be posting here too for my female troubles Shocked

LOL

Just kidding.
Dragonlady8
Black Widow
Black Widow

PostPosted: Sep 28, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Need female advice? Reply with quote

gilby00 wrote:

So I finally got tired of waiting and ended it, but she's still messages me and we've slept together since i broke it off. So why can't she let go? and should I expect things to change? any advice is welcome. I'm trying to decide whether to sell the house and move.

They reason why she can't let go is because you're still putting out.
Hopefully you've stopped that and the house has been sold.
Nothing is going to change....run fast run far.

Sorry I hardly come intom the Ladies Lounge anymore. Should have posted this in Nonwake. You would have received some good insight from a few of the boys who've been in this situation.

arof
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Toronto

PostPosted: Oct 01, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Need female advice? Reply with quote

[quote="Dragonlady8"]
gilby00 wrote:
Sorry I hardly come intom the Ladies Lounge anymore. Should have posted this in Nonwake. You would have received some good insight from a few of the boys who've been in this situation.

and a lot of funny, door knob comments

intotheflats
PityDaFool Who Posts This Much
PityDaFool Who Posts This Much

City: Port Clinton, Oh

PostPosted: Oct 13, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gilby00, As one of the "boys" that DLady spoke of that has been in a similar situation I suggest you run like hell. If she can't make up her mind about being with you, she never will.

As far as her moving on, who cares as long as YOU move on. If you can keep poking her without wanting to get back with her go for it. If she can't handle it than she shouldn't have "wondered" if she wanted to be you or not and she deserves to get screwed over (yes I am still a little sour Evil or Very Mad )

*2011 wakeboarder.com fantasy football champion*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Ladies Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: