Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

my new slider

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
34substance

PostPosted: Sep 02, 2006 12:07 am    Post subject: my new slider Reply with quote

this slider is home made....its about 16 feet long...which is short but good for beginners like myself...it consists of 4 old dock sections put together with 4 30 gallon drums holding it up....the yellow stuff is plastic sheeting from hockey arena boards...the rail is a piece of rhino deck which works decent but i would have rather had pvc piping but o well....does any one have any tips on how to build a non floating slider that is relatively simple?? thanks
c-boy
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Brampton, Ontario

PostPosted: Sep 12, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can you give me the instructions and materials for building it please i wanna try building one but not sure how

and if you check this forum some more itll have something about what yuor looking for

Thanks
34substance

PostPosted: Sep 13, 2006 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i basically had four old dock sections that i put together...i suppose you could build some type of frame out of wood....then i had that plastic sheeting on top of it for free...as for the barrels....i just hinged the dock sections togehter and then pinched the barrels tightunder the top.....ya idk if that helps but ya
Justin 25
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Sep 24, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where did you get the barrels?
34substance

PostPosted: Sep 25, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got the barrels from cenex and my friend that lives on a farm...i could have got them from may miscallaneous car washes too
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: