Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Interested

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdshoes2
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: FLORIDA

PostPosted: May 17, 2003 12:59 pm    Post subject: Interested Reply with quote

Im interested in trying kickers and sliders but I went to ski rixen and they looked alittle intimadating for me (saw some major wipeouts) . Are they similiar to grinding a rail on a skateboard (or even snowboard) and will they ruin my board? I got a hyperlitle ambush its painted blue not sure exactly what model Sad
Mister C
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Burbank, SO-CAL

PostPosted: May 17, 2003 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never actually gone off a slider myself, but from what i hear on these posts is that it wont necessarily ruin your board, but it will leave marks. I have also heard of some stories where people's boards have broken, but i dont remember how.
x2xwakegurlx2x

PostPosted: May 17, 2003 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that little slider at Rixen isnt hard at all, it just takes practice, alot of people have bad falls on it, but that doesnt mean you will, just get tips and learn it the RIGHT way, dont just go try it, ask someone who knows what there doing, then learn it, you may fall alot, but its all worth it, all wakeboarders go through it, try the little slider there though, its fun once you learn it
Mx647FLMX

City: Boca Raton, FL

PostPosted: May 27, 2003 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just started like a month ago. I am a regular at rixen and it took me a while not to fall every time I hit the little slider but after a while u will get it down. I still wreck every other time on the kickers but I get back up and try again and thats wut u got to do.
x2xwakegurlx2x

PostPosted: May 27, 2003 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mx647FLMX, you ride at Rixen? who are you???

mdshoes, did ya try the slider yet
wakeboarder_dude22
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Australia

PostPosted: May 28, 2003 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be proud if I got marks on my board from sliding. It means u r an all-round wakeboarder and are progressing our sport.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: