Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Austin Seaholm's helmet

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sk8zero

PostPosted: Jul 11, 2006 6:46 am    Post subject: Austin Seaholm's helmet Reply with quote

Hey I know a guy who caught Austin Seaholm's helmet at the 2003 Gravity Games in Cleveland. How much do you think that would fetch on eBay? Keep in mind that Austin has won at least one Overall Title at a Vans Triple Crown, and he also won the Ameteur World Championships (or something to that effect), along with numerous other achievements that I cannot currently come up with.
Jester
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Boston

PostPosted: Jul 11, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You truly are a zero. First of all, this is a skateboard forum. If you're too stupid and lazy to find out that Austin Seaholm is a BMX biker and probably not that well known by skaters you're beyond hope. Second, if you're too stupid and lazy to look up his "numerous other achievements that are beneath your dignity to find" then you don't deserve to fetch a proper price on the helmet. Try selling it to summa your kook kid's friends who watch the X-Games and ask when Tony Hawk is gonna throw a 900.
sk8zero

PostPosted: Jul 13, 2006 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off, Austin was a skater at the time, dumby wumby. I have the Gravity Games 2003 on tape, and he's is wearing the f***ing thing in the street comp. Second, don't quote me as saying something I didn't say. I've got a hell of a lot more dignity than you.

I figured that someone (obviously not you) that new something about him (i.e. he used to skate) would be kind enough to (1) help me to find out what Austin's done or (2) give me a fair estimate on the helmet's price.

Don't call me stupid and lazy. I'm way smarter than you, and I've probably stomped more 7s than you have friends. With your tendency to tell people how stupid they are, I really wouldn't be surprised.
sk8zero

PostPosted: Jul 13, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The site changed that to "dumby wumby". That's funny, I like that.
sk8zero

PostPosted: Jul 15, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that's what I thought.
Jester
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: Jul 16, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
You think you dished a hard comeback. Anyone who's stomped A 7 would have their ear close enuff to the ground to know the value of a signed helmet. Certainly someone who's not stupid and lazy would be able to go onto eBay himself and search for the average value of a signed helmet. But hey, you're none of those things, right?

But please spare me another hard tongue lashing, Mr. Zero, sir.
Colclough999
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

PostPosted: Jul 16, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wouldnt pay s*** for it, why would anyone else? if your older than eleven and your getting autographs from pro athletes youve got some growing up to do.
sk8zero

PostPosted: Jul 16, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colclough999 wrote:
i wouldnt pay s*** for it, why would anyone else? if your older than eleven and your getting autographs from pro athletes youve got some growing up to do.

Oh, good one. Crying or Very sad
sk8zero

PostPosted: Jul 16, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jester wrote:
Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
You think you dished a hard comeback. Anyone who's stomped A 7 would have their ear close enuff to the ground to know the value of a signed helmet. Certainly someone who's not stupid and lazy would be able to go onto eBay himself and search for the average value of a signed helmet. But hey, you're none of those things, right?

But please spare me another hard tongue lashing, Mr. Zero, sir.

(1) "You think you dished a hard comeback."

As long as you think so. Wink

(2) "Certainly someone who's not stupid and lazy would be able to go onto eBay himself and search for the average value of a signed helmet."

Okay, now do you remember me ever having said the helmet was signed? (I'll give you a few moments to make sure.) Alright. We're doing good so far. Now, around the time I made the initial helmet post, I was browsing eBay for signed memorabilia (i.e. helmets). Unfortunately, less than one percent of all the signed helmets were skateboard helmets, and even fewer helmets had been signed by someone other than Tony Hawk. So I ask you: Wouldn't the next logical step be to ask people who would know, perhaps those who belong to a skateboarding forum? No, no, foolish mistake, because I should know better when it comes to selling unsigned helmets thrown into the crowd by Austin Seaholm after Austin's taking ninth place in the street comp. at Gravity Games 2003. I guess I'm just too "stupid and lazy" when it comes to selling authentic helmets.

(3) "Anyone who's stomped A 7 would have their ear close enuff to the ground to know the value of a signed helmet. "

I'm not actually sure how to respond to this. I can't figure out what stomping a 7 and having your ear close "enuff" to the ground and knowing what a signed helmet is worth have to do with one another. I mean, if you land a 7, your ear really isn't that close to the ground. In actuality, your ear would be quite far away from the ground because you would be landing on your feet. I'm just sayin', it could use better wording or something, I don't know.

I get the point such that I understand it was an offensive comment, but I'm sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Skateboarding All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: