Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Trinity Boardshop?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> General Wakeboarding Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blindside_137
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Raleigh

PostPosted: May 06, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Trinity Boardshop? Reply with quote

Well, this summer i plan to try out as many boards as i can because I'm in the search for a new one. The only problem is that the nearest boardshop around me is Overton's. I e-mailed them last month and asked it they had a demo program and unfortunately they do not. So that leaves me with my only hope at www.trinityboardshop.com I recently e-mailed them but its been a few weeks and i still haven't heard anything.

So I have seen this online boardshop posted on here several times for people who are unable to demo products. But do they just post it because they see it posted in other topics? Or do they actually have experience with Trinity?

So my questions are:
Have any of you ever delt with Trinity? How was it? Good? Bad? Does the whole system about erasing purchases from credit cards once returned within 30 days (which I am skeptical about) actually work? An have you ever returned it after the 30 days? What happened?

So basically tell me what your experience with Trinity was like

Thanks

shaggyboarder
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: ft. laud.... hook me up with a pull

PostPosted: May 06, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have never dealt with trinity but, support the site www.boardstop.com
AirCat

City: Charlotte

PostPosted: May 06, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have not ever brought anything from Trinity Boardshop but I have been there several times. ( I was looking at a Mastercraft X2) and Trinity is a part of the boat store. I'm pretty sure that the professional wakeboarder Meagan Majors runs the shop (not sure if I spelled her name correctly) because I she has been the only one in the boardshop everytime I go to the store. I would assume the reason that you haven't heard anything from them is b/c she is in season right now and probably pretty busy. She did tell me about the demo program and it seems to be pretty nice. I would probably call the Mastercraft line and ask about the program if you're interested. 704-525-6660. Good Luck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> General Wakeboarding Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: