Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Attention riders from Oklahoma, (and people close to Ok)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
abbysdad24
Criminal
Criminal

City: Oklahoma City/Henryetta

PostPosted: May 05, 2003 3:38 pm    Post subject: Attention riders from Oklahoma, (and people close to Ok) Reply with quote

First I'm going to rant a little. I am out of school on friday for the summer and I had a good job lined up at the glass plant. The pay was $15.00/hr, which is really good for where I live. Was, is the key word in that last sentence. Two weeks ago I talked to the general manager of the plant at the gym and he asked me when I wanted to start and when I wanted to quit. He said they would find something for me to do out there even if they didn't hire any summer help. Well, today I called to tell him I was ready whenever he was and he told me that they weren't hiring anyone this summer. I feel like going down there and choking this little punk. My wife and I were really looking forward to this because we really neededto get some bills paid off this summer. Ok, done with the rant. This post is for anyone in Oklahoma or somewhere near who would like a slider or a kicker of their own. If you are someone who wants one and can do it on your own great, but if you don't want to put in the time, or aren't sure that you can complete it, let me do it for you. You buy all of the parts and then I'll charge $100-$200 dollars for my work, depending on the kind and length of the slider. (I'm not talking about any extremely technical sliders here, if you want something special the charges may be a little different.) I hope this post doesn't piss anyone off on the board, I'm just trying to get some money for the summer. If I shouldn't be doing this on the board then please delete this post. You can send me a PM on here or an email at Abbysdad24@aol.com to talk about me building something for you, or just to get some help with a slider or kicker that you are trying to build. Thanks for listening to the rant and I hope this works out.

peace
Andy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: