Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

slider help again

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anarchy99
Addict
Addict

City: tacoma

PostPosted: Mar 21, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: slider help again Reply with quote

so finally i will be building a couple sliders, my freind has a whole bunch of trex left over so were gonna use that. so do you sand it down or leave it how it is? also whats the best way to float a slider without it moving a whole bunch. like the pro tour sliders hardly moved when waves hit them. how do you make them do that. also is it better to have it really wide at the bottom or kinda small? and if anybody has any pics of some crazy sliders that are floating please post them so i can use them for examples.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: