Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Supra's

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pacco LF
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Dallas

PostPosted: Dec 12, 2005 5:09 pm    Post subject: Supra's Reply with quote

for all of you people out there that own a supra please post a picture of your wake(if you have one) and tell the model/year of your boat,or if you dont have any pictures then what are your likes and dislikes of supra boats.we are looking into buying a Supra Launch 21 so im curious to see some pictures of the wakes that they put out and find out some info. on the boats.
Diggs
Addict
Addict

City: Portland

PostPosted: Dec 15, 2005 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is our 21V. We love it. We had an 03 Supra Launch before this...
Do some searches as there are a bunch of Supra owners on here and on wakeworld. There are a ton of pics and posts about the different models. Good luck... You will be happy....
Vampyre
Addict
Addict

City: Ooltewah, TN

PostPosted: Dec 16, 2005 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful boat, and killer wake, Diggs,
Pacco LF
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

PostPosted: Dec 16, 2005 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs, love the black
Pacco LF
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

PostPosted: Dec 16, 2005 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we decided on the supra!! we should be picking it up sometime this weekend Very Happy
Geoff Standish
Addict
Addict

City: Calgary

PostPosted: Dec 17, 2005 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pacco LF, Nice Boat...I love the powder coated tower!
Pacco LF
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

PostPosted: Dec 17, 2005 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geoff Standish, thanks...we just picked it up bout 30 minutes ago,but i cant find our USB cord to post pictures!!!Mad we're gonna have to buy a new one,i will post pictures as soon as possible!!
Geoff Standish
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Dec 17, 2005 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pacco LF, right in time for Christmas eh! NICE WORK, you're going to have a VERY happy new years. Once again, sweet ride....GET THOSE PICS UP ASAP!
Bambamski
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: Dec 17, 2005 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a pic of when I had to give Geoff's boat a boost on the water. Laughing You can see the jumper cables in the shadow.

Those Supra's don't always seem to start all the time do they??? Shocked

Sorry I couldn't resist! Geoff's boat kicks you just have to remember to turn the stereo off when you're tuning it up in the garage. Thankfully nobody took a pic of me during the summer when I had to get a boost at the boat launch.
Geoff Standish
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Dec 17, 2005 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bambamski, hahahah I didn't even see anyone snap that pic, mind you it looks like my back is turned! Nice work! It was my one of only two boat launch mishaps this past season...But hey I went that whole season and NEVER ran out of gas! I'm getting better.

I won't bring up Bambamski's, boat launch mishaps...at least not today! Wink

Pacco LF, Geoff's Tip of the Day - Remember to turn your stereo off when not in use Very Happy

Bambamski
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: Dec 18, 2005 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My boat launch mishaps? There are too many to list I'm sure. However if it's the one I'm thinking of that would be the wifes little mistake not mine. Our friends were laughing about that last night at a Christmas party. They still can't believe that she got off with me saying"everyone makes mistakes". I'm pretty sure she knew that I was saying something else under my breath. Mad
Geoff Standish
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Dec 19, 2005 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bambamski I was thinking of the epic boat trailer vs. caterpillar battle of 2005! Meh, it happens...My other boat launch debacle was in Kelowna where I missed the boat buddy, I never heard the click so I kept going...none the less, that left a mark!
Bambamski
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: Dec 19, 2005 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Caterpillar battle, that's the one I was talking about. I misqoted that one, I actually said "Accidents happen" with my teath grinding away. She also backed the truck into the trailer at my buddies cabin, bent the bumper of the truck and scuffed up the trailer as well. She didn't get an "Accidents happen" for that one. Mad I think you shoud only allow one screw up per year. I did have to laugh when she tried to take your starter out last year as well. Laughing I guess our truck is easier to tell when it's running. Come to think of it, the wife had a bad year... Rolling Eyes

Ya I had some boat buddy mishaps as well this year, the X-2 doesn't go on the trailer as nice as the old boat.

Also in my defense, when I had the jumper cables out at the boat launch my battery wasn't really dead. This great guy I know was nice enough to come over to my place and wire my amps and Sub into the boat. He did a great job, stereo sounded great, he just forgot to hook the cables back up to the battery when he was done. So really, i guess none of them were my fault! It's all about passing the buck.

Diggs is that picture taken on the Columbia river? We were down in the TriCities during the summer and the picture looks like a spot we were on. What a great place to board by the way. The weather is super hot and not a lot of boat traffic.
Diggs
Addict
Addict

City: Portland

PostPosted: Dec 19, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pic is on the Willamette in downtown Portland...
bigkitch
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Oakville

PostPosted: Jan 22, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey whats up guys, i got an 85 supra...nothin to crazy, but for its year, the boat is mint and puts out a sick wake....it was what the budget can afford, supra's rule.
austin11
Criminal
Criminal

PostPosted: Jan 23, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2006 supra 24ssv. Just got it at the end of last summer. Love It!!!!!!!!!!! i would like to post a pic but all my pics are like 800 kb, i cant get them down to the allowed 256
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Share Your Boat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: