Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

slider pointers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wakeboarder rez
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Du Quoin, Illinois

PostPosted: Apr 25, 2003 3:23 pm    Post subject: slider pointers Reply with quote

ok i just got a slider and i cant try it for a couple of weeks so i was just wanting some pointers for my first time
thanks
x2xwakegurlx2x

PostPosted: Apr 26, 2003 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

keep your weight even over your board when you hit it, dont lean back to much, and definily dont lean foward to much, or at all, keep your knees bent also.... i dont like 5050 slides so i do boardslides, if ya wanna do that, right when you hit it turn your board into boardslide, but not before you hit, right when you hit it, jsut keep your balnce, and weight even...you could also check out some videos to get some ideas
wakeriderof87
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Tampa

PostPosted: Apr 26, 2003 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't pull your arms in, thats what i would always do and it makes you lose your balance
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: