Wakeboarder Forum Index

 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Quick (stupid) binding thing and WTB 05 Teams LE Large.

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> General Wakeboarding Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ballywho
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie


Joined: 05 Feb 2005
Posts: 1725

PostPosted: Oct 15, 2005 5:16 pm    Post subject: Quick (stupid) binding thing and WTB 05 Teams LE Large. Reply with quote

I'm looking for a pair of 05 LF Teams LE, size large. I can only seem to find them in large/narrow but I have sasquatch like wide feet. I really hope they make them in a regular large, not just narrow. Please, someone tell me they do!

Does anyone have a pair for sale?
_________________
Acne Forum


Last edited by ballywho on Feb 27, 2009 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Blog AIM Address
ballywho
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie


Joined: 05 Feb 2005
Posts: 1725

PostPosted: Oct 16, 2005 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK never mind, I got the answer to my own question. I'm still looking for the bindings though.
_________________
Indian Creek Designs BKO


Last edited by ballywho on Feb 27, 2009 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Blog AIM Address
Dahui
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 03 Aug 2005
Posts: 11

PostPosted: Oct 16, 2005 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You would probably have more luck looking for a a XL narrow which is basically a large with an XL footbed. I wish I would have gotten XL narrow instead of large becasue my toes almost hang over the edge of the footbed on the large.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> General Wakeboarding Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
             


Copyright © 2012 - Wakeboarding - Wakeboarder.com - All Right Reserved
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group