Wakeboarder Forum Index

 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

what really is the difference about a i\o to a direct drive
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> General Wakeboarding Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
hyperlite4285
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 11 Oct 2005
Posts: 2
City: Hartsville

PostPosted: Oct 11, 2005 6:45 pm    Post subject: what really is the difference about a i\o to a direct drive Reply with quote

i have a 19" chaparral that throws a pretty nice wake but all you see on the videos are direct drives. we bought the boat last summer and i was going to save up and get a new boat for next summer, but last year i waited a liitle to long to winterize it and the motor busted so i had to put a new motor in it. i guess i am just curious about what the difference is in between the wake size and the pull of a tower. i put a 5 1/2" pylon on my boat and it does pretty good i guess? i was just wondering how much of a difference a real wakeboard boat is for the rider
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
QNev
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak


Joined: 13 Aug 2005
Posts: 2707
City: Kamloops, BC

PostPosted: Oct 11, 2005 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well... Most D.D.'s and V-Drives usually have a hell of a lot more horsepower (over 300 standard), and most i/o's are about 190-210 HP Standard. Direct drives tend to stay more on track, and you will not get as much of a speed change as you would with a DD or VD.

I agree with you! I/O's own the whole world of wakes.

One downside, is you cannot surf behind i/o's. Sad

_________________
Quote:
Procrastination is like masturbation: Fun until you realize you're f***ing yourself
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Mcmenamp
Criminal
Criminal


Joined: 07 Sep 2005
Posts: 83
City: University Of South Carolina

PostPosted: Oct 11, 2005 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you have a real wakeboard boat you don't have to mess with any trim in order to not have any wash in the wake. Most real wakeboard boats have a smooth wake all the way through.
_________________
Hey we need some more weight on the boat...would you ladies like to join us on the boat?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
gmarkham1
Addict
Addict


Joined: 10 Sep 2003
Posts: 505
City: janesville

PostPosted: Oct 12, 2005 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the comment 'a real wakeboard boat'... what exactly is a real wakeboard boat in your opinion? most manufacturers got lucky with old ski boat molds, not designed as a 'wakeboard boat'.

a few comments do hold true though...
The wake is harder behind an inboard
they track better
hold speed better
Handle better at speed
are somewhat safer due to the fact that the prop is under the boat instead of hanging out behind the boat


All that being said, I still rather ride behind my I/O then most older ski boats converted to wakeboarding!

_________________
www.midwestwakeboarder.com

Ride. Sleep. Repeat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Wakebrad
Ladies Man
Ladies Man


Joined: 11 Dec 2003
Posts: 12257
City: Dallas

PostPosted: Oct 12, 2005 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

The wake is harder behind an inboard
they track better
hold speed better
Handle better at speed
are somewhat safer due to the fact that the prop is under the boat instead of hanging out behind the boat

Yep. Although if you find the right converted ski boat you won't be disappointed. See SN2001, Sport Nautique, MC PS205

_________________
You have just entered the twilight zone.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
madCat
Outlaw
Outlaw


Joined: 13 Jan 2003
Posts: 106

PostPosted: Oct 12, 2005 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
i have a 19" chaparral


That is one small boat. If you have a 19 inch boat that is throwing a nice wake, you must be doing something right. Alright, sorry, just giving you a hard time. I couldn't resist.

Here is my 2 cents: The biggest difference between any DD and V-Drive boat compared with an IO in regards to wakeboarding has got to be the weight. Inboards are just a lot more heavy and will sink deeper into the water. This will create a larger, more solid wake.

No offense, but there is absolutely no comparison between an IO and inboard wake if that inboard does not have small sidewalls. There are certain inboards who have extremely tiny sidewalls (some of the supra's come to mind) that just can't be sunk enough to make a decent wake.

Last point, unless your watching older videos, all videos these days you will most likely see V-Drive inboards and not direct-drive boats. If you are looking for serious competition-style wakes, a V-Drive is what you want.

Just my opinion.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ballywho
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie


Joined: 05 Feb 2005
Posts: 1725

PostPosted: Oct 12, 2005 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

madCat, If you give me enough weight I can make a DD make the same or better wake than a VD.
_________________
BMW X5 M


Last edited by ballywho on Feb 27, 2009 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Blog AIM Address
buckthis
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie


Joined: 22 Jan 2003
Posts: 1058
City: Orlando

PostPosted: Oct 12, 2005 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also, the inboard doesn't have an outdrive to winterize and lube(some u-joints on the outdrive cannot be lubricated until the outdrive is taken out), this is a pain for one person to do.
_________________
Live to Ride, ride to live
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
LFADAM
PityDaFool Who Posts This Much
PityDaFool Who Posts This Much


Joined: 25 Aug 2003
Posts: 5283
City: New York City

PostPosted: Oct 12, 2005 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ballywho, if you give me enough weight (and a new engine Mr. Green ) I could make my jon boat wake the same or better than a v drive.

The point is they are naturally better because of their weight distribution (and a little added weight from the Vdrive components)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Blog
Pope
Addict
Addict


Joined: 12 Jan 2003
Posts: 526

PostPosted: Oct 12, 2005 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have ridden a 210 Sea Ray i/o (with plenty of horsepower) for almost going on 6 years now... this differences I have found are (as they relate to wake riding):

- often hard to control the washiness of the wake
- very hard to maintain a constant speed
- need to pay attention to the trim to control the above
- when you want to plane with a lot of wieght in the boat... it is usually at a higher speed than most wakeboarders would like to ride at
- the ride up the wake does not seem as clean
- the release off the wake is also not as clean
- simply a different wake

With 2 50lb dumbells allways lining the engine compartment & the largest normal shaped fat sack (500-600lbs?) plus a packed cooler & friends in the boat it puts out a sweet wake.

Oh, & we have a sweet Boss tower on it which has also made all the differnece in the world

all of the comments above about how tough it is to be precise with the boats speed and wakes washiness can be combated... I am always stoked to ride behind my boat... wieghted down it is better than my Uncles 21' new V-drive Malibu (which he criminally refuses to let me through a fat sack in)... but would i rather ride a SAN or a properly wieghted V-drive... you bet

_________________
out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
QNev
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak


Joined: 13 Aug 2005
Posts: 2707
City: Kamloops, BC

PostPosted: Oct 13, 2005 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just think, those with i/o's have what many people are paying an extra 500 or so on their 'bu's. That would be the wedge Wink . The wedge works kind of like trim to get part of the boat down instead of using ballast to make a bigger wake.
_________________
Quote:
Procrastination is like masturbation: Fun until you realize you're f***ing yourself
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
mjmurphy53711
Outlaw
Outlaw


Joined: 02 Aug 2005
Posts: 242
City: madison

PostPosted: Oct 13, 2005 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the main difference between i/os and inboards in terms of wakes is the fact that the wake on an i/o only cleans up so far back and you usually have to ride at a faster speed to harden/clean the wake up.

bayliners throw a great wake when weighted down properly (translate=loaded) because they have a nice deep v to sink.

i/o's do suffer in the horsepower department imo.

_________________
Get Paid To Play Online Poker For Free!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
ballywho
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie


Joined: 05 Feb 2005
Posts: 1725

PostPosted: Oct 13, 2005 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

bayliners throw a great wake when weighted down properly (translate=loaded) because they have a nice deep v to sink.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA riiiiiight.
_________________
Speedball


Last edited by ballywho on Feb 27, 2009 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Blog AIM Address
gmarkham1
Addict
Addict


Joined: 10 Sep 2003
Posts: 505
City: janesville

PostPosted: Oct 13, 2005 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/258189.html?1128818973

check out the first set of pics posted on that thread..... you wouldn't ride that???

_________________
www.midwestwakeboarder.com

Ride. Sleep. Repeat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ballywho
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie


Joined: 05 Feb 2005
Posts: 1725

PostPosted: Oct 13, 2005 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure I'd ride it, but don't even bother comparing it to an inboard's wake. And handling with that much ballast is reeeally bad.
_________________
Mercedes Benz C291


Last edited by ballywho on Feb 27, 2009 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Blog AIM Address
gmarkham1
Addict
Addict


Joined: 10 Sep 2003
Posts: 505
City: janesville

PostPosted: Oct 13, 2005 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why not? that is better then some inboards I have been behind, plain and simple!
_________________
www.midwestwakeboarder.com

Ride. Sleep. Repeat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ballywho
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie


Joined: 05 Feb 2005
Posts: 1725

PostPosted: Oct 13, 2005 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I rode behind an OLD ski nautique DD with very little ballast a few weeks ago in saltwater and the wake was pretty similar to that. I've never ridden behind a VD or ballasted DD so that's what I'm comparing it to. Besides, he says right in there that he can't turn at speed with all that ballast.
_________________
Vision insurance Forum


Last edited by ballywho on Feb 27, 2009 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Blog AIM Address
mjmurphy53711
Outlaw
Outlaw


Joined: 02 Aug 2005
Posts: 242
City: madison

PostPosted: Oct 13, 2005 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plain and simple to me is the fact that i/os and older dd's are not comparable to x2's sans, vlx, avalanche etc. A boat designed for wakeboarding is a boat designed for wakeboarding, i/os arent, and older ski boats arent.
_________________
Get Paid To Play Online Poker For Free!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
gmarkham1
Addict
Addict


Joined: 10 Sep 2003
Posts: 505
City: janesville

PostPosted: Oct 13, 2005 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello junior... those pics are behind my boat, no you cant do a double up, but the river isnt really wide enough anyways! other then that you just cant make real sharp turns!
_________________
www.midwestwakeboarder.com

Ride. Sleep. Repeat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ballywho
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie


Joined: 05 Feb 2005
Posts: 1725

PostPosted: Oct 13, 2005 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that "junior" put there to attempt to insult me?

OK, so you can't do d-ups. Meaning you probably can't change course if there is an obstuction near you. Seems like bad idea to me... But thats just me Rolling Eyes .

I really dont care if it's your boat or not, I know that i/o's dont handle for sh*t with ballast in them. Hole-shot sucks too. All in all, inboards were made for this, i/o's aren't.
_________________
General insurance Forum


Last edited by ballywho on Feb 27, 2009 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Blog AIM Address
K-dub
Ladies Man
Ladies Man


Joined: 12 Jan 2003
Posts: 14760

PostPosted: Oct 13, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ballywho, for someone with SO little experience with different boats, you sure talk alot of smack about something you know absolutely nothing about.

-pure comedy, I tell ya'!-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ballywho
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie


Joined: 05 Feb 2005
Posts: 1725

PostPosted: Oct 13, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K-dub, First of all, if you have something against me please tell me in a pm. You really must hate me or something.

Second of all, I'm going almost purley off what gmarkham1 states. In the link posted the owner of that boat says that it doesn't handle. Are you going to argue that? Read the friggin link. After that gmarkham1 says,
Quote:
you just cant make real sharp turns
. I'm saying that that is unsafe IMHO. Will you argue that my opinion is wrong too?

Along these lines, I have probably rdden on more boats, and have more time on the water than you ever will. If you'd like I can give you a list of my experience but that will take a while.
_________________
Bankruptcy Forums


Last edited by ballywho on Feb 27, 2009 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Blog AIM Address
J-Ro
PityDaFool Who Posts This Much
PityDaFool Who Posts This Much


Joined: 13 Jan 2003
Posts: 5662
City: Rocklin

PostPosted: Oct 13, 2005 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Along these lines, I have probably rdden on more boats, and have more time on the water than you ever will. If you'd like I can give you a list of my experience but that will take a while.


I just spit Coke all over my moniter....... Shocked

_________________
Steal My Book

Read My Blog

RIP Leggester
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ballywho
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie


Joined: 05 Feb 2005
Posts: 1725

PostPosted: Oct 13, 2005 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess you don't believe me. OK then, here we go.

50+ offshore fishing trips, I drive mostly the night shift sinse I can stay up late easily. None of these trips were less than 50 miles each way out to the grounds, about 40 of which are in complete darkness.

15miles a day, 5 days a week for 2 months. 8 years and counting. My job is 7.5 miles away by boat. This doesn't include out daily wakeboarding

4 deliveries, avereging about 600 miles. the longest being 1200.

3 weeks cruising the carribean

18 distance races (sailing). 3@190+/- miles, 2@600, 6@100 7@250 3@(depending on the route we took)300

Is that enough?

A list of the boats: alot of these are sailboats but quite a few are powerboats
Carrera (86 ft)
titan (72)
Raven (44)
Shockwave (my favorite, 94ft)
^^ These are the custom sail boats that I race on.

3 Swan 45's
1 Mumm 30
1 Melges 24
1 Laser 28
ALOT of 420's
ALOT of laser's
^^^ These are the production sailboars I have raced on

Swan 45 (twice)
Pearson 36 (twice)
^^^These are the boats I've delivered

Albemare 27, 32, 45
Boston Whaler 27
Rampage 38
^^^ These are the boats I go offshore fishing in regularly

Boston Whaler 11, 13
Mako 17
^^^These are the boats I have run to work in.

That's about it, and 2 45 ft catamaran's in the carribean

DO NOT say that I just got on because I rode with my Dad. All the deliveries he was there, a few of the races, and most of the offshore trips but I worked hard and put in the time to get on these boats.
_________________
Honda CB175


Last edited by ballywho on Feb 27, 2009 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Blog AIM Address
K-dub
Ladies Man
Ladies Man


Joined: 12 Jan 2003
Posts: 14760

PostPosted: Oct 13, 2005 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your little list doesn't mean dick for how much you know about the boats that this thread is about.

and you don't have me beat in "time on the water" there bud. Keep trying though.

I'm over twice your age, and have been around boats since the day I was born....

and i have no problem to take to p.m. puffy.....you just leave yourself open to bashing way too easily. Take it like a man.
You are giving CTipping a good run for his money on the village idiot title lately.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Mr. Top Hat
Outlaw
Outlaw


Joined: 03 Sep 2005
Posts: 237

PostPosted: Oct 13, 2005 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K-dub, i like you

ballywho, i dont like you


today i rode behind a 2005 Xstar and an old malibu ski boat. the wakes dont even compare. the malibu had a nice wake and all but when i saw the wake on the xstar i was just speechless. DDs and I/Os can have great wakes, but when you compare them to a "wake specific" boat they just dont measure up.

_________________
aye
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ballywho
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie


Joined: 05 Feb 2005
Posts: 1725

PostPosted: Oct 13, 2005 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Top Hat, I know you don't like me. And just so you know, you just agreed with me.

K-dub, If you are so experienced, please by all means, prove it somehow. Or "sack up" and admit when you're wrong. I will by all means take it like a man, I'm just wondering why you seem to hate me and anything I believe. I have been on boats since I was born also, and until you prove otherwise, I will think for more time total.

Quote:
your little list doesn't mean dick for how much you know about the boats that this thread is about


It means I know about boats in general, and specificly, handling boatsof all sizes. I'm arguing the fact that i/o don't as nice of wakes as inboards, and that when ballasted they dont handle for crap. I fvcking dare you to debate about handling of these two types. The wake judging can be biased and judgemental so we can go into that or not, your choice.
_________________
Ferrari 250 GT Drogo


Last edited by ballywho on Feb 27, 2009 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Blog AIM Address
Mr. Top Hat
Outlaw
Outlaw


Joined: 03 Sep 2005
Posts: 237

PostPosted: Oct 13, 2005 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ballywho, i never said anything about agreeing with you, i just said i dont like you
_________________
aye
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ballywho
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie


Joined: 05 Feb 2005
Posts: 1725

PostPosted: Oct 13, 2005 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

today i rode behind a 2005 Xstar and an old malibu ski boat. the wakes dont even compare. the malibu had a nice wake and all but when i saw the wake on the xstar i was just speechless. DDs and I/Os can have great wakes, but when you compare them to a "wake specific" boat they just dont measure up.

That agree's with almost everything I've been saying.
_________________
Property insurance Forum


Last edited by ballywho on Feb 27, 2009 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Blog AIM Address
tbill
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Posts: 10

PostPosted: Oct 13, 2005 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pope wrote:


- often hard to control the washiness of the wake
- very hard to maintain a constant speed
- need to pay attention to the trim to control the above
- when you want to plane with a lot of wieght in the boat... it is usually at a higher speed than most wakeboarders would like to ride at
- the ride up the wake does not seem as clean
- the release off the wake is also not as clean
- simply a different wake



This is a great list…..and all the reasons why I got rid of my I/O for a 21v. I think an I/O boat is a great first boat but even with a tower can’t compare with a VD.

An I/O can make a great wake, but it is just sooo much work to get it there. And, I would throw my boat off plane so quickly…It was too much of a pain.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mr. Top Hat
Outlaw
Outlaw


Joined: 03 Sep 2005
Posts: 237

PostPosted: Oct 13, 2005 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ballywho, you are an idiot. i never said i either disagreed or agreed with you. i strictly said i dont like you. not liking you has nothing to do with whether my opionions are similar to yours.
_________________
aye
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ballywho
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie


Joined: 05 Feb 2005
Posts: 1725

PostPosted: Oct 13, 2005 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever. Fine, Mr. Top Hat, why must you always argue with me? Laughing
_________________
banks on watch list


Last edited by ballywho on Feb 27, 2009 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Blog AIM Address
Mr. Top Hat
Outlaw
Outlaw


Joined: 03 Sep 2005
Posts: 237

PostPosted: Oct 13, 2005 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ballywho, because you think your smart when your really a jackass
_________________
aye
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Vampyre
Addict
Addict


Joined: 12 Oct 2004
Posts: 622
City: Ooltewah, TN

PostPosted: Oct 13, 2005 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it is funny, yet sad, that I can always count on the same BS at the end of every thread... they allllways stray off topic into the same testosterone match.

Mr. Top Hat's sig says it all.....

_________________
Be an organ donor! My father is alive today because of kind souls that donate life...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Hockeyplayer
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie


Joined: 14 Aug 2003
Posts: 1473
City: San Diego/San Marcos

PostPosted: Oct 13, 2005 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ballywho wrote:
I guess you don't believe me. OK then, here we go.

50+ offshore fishing trips, I drive mostly the night shift sinse I can stay up late easily. None of these trips were less than 50 miles each way out to the grounds, about 40 of which are in complete darkness.

15miles a day, 5 days a week for 2 months. 8 years and counting. My job is 7.5 miles away by boat. This doesn't include out daily wakeboarding

4 deliveries, avereging about 600 miles. the longest being 1200.

3 weeks cruising the carribean

18 distance races (sailing). 3@190+/- miles, 2@600, 6@100 7@250 3@(depending on the route we took)300

Is that enough?

A list of the boats: alot of these are sailboats but quite a few are powerboats
Carrera (86 ft)
titan (72)
Raven (44)
Shockwave (my favorite, 94ft)
^^ These are the custom sail boats that I race on.

3 Swan 45's
1 Mumm 30
1 Melges 24
1 Laser 28
ALOT of 420's
ALOT of laser's
^^^ These are the production sailboars I have raced on

Swan 45 (twice)
Pearson 36 (twice)
^^^These are the boats I've delivered

Albemare 27, 32, 45
Boston Whaler 27
Rampage 38
^^^ These are the boats I go offshore fishing in regularly

Boston Whaler 11, 13
Mako 17
^^^These are the boats I have run to work in.

That's about it, and 2 45 ft catamaran's in the carribean

DO NOT say that I just got on because I rode with my Dad. All the deliveries he was there, a few of the races, and most of the offshore trips but I worked hard and put in the time to get on these boats.


Ballywho, I have nothing against you but where in the preceding quote do you prove that you know anything about I/O's or Specific Wake boats? You're vague in your proof and your points are weak at best, I suggest you stop comparing d!cks with the guy who sells boats for a living.

In order to sell a $50,000 product you have to be very informed and knowledgeable on the product you are selling. If Kdub's only credentials were that he sailed and fished with his dad when he was a kid do you think he would be very good at selling Wakeboard boats?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Blog Visit poster's website AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> General Wakeboarding Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Add To Favorites

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
             


Copyright © 2012 - Wakeboarding - Wakeboarder.com - All Right Reserved
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group