Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

What's a good website for Tahoe info?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Commodore
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Sep 12, 2005 9:38 am    Post subject: What's a good website for Tahoe info? Reply with quote

Yep, still finalizing the plans for the ole Tahoe trip. We are going over the first week of Feb. But I am still trying to find a good place to crash, and every website I go to has tons different places. Maybe I just drank too much beer last night, but I am having difficulties.

Help a heathen out. And for all yall reading this, the more to come out and party and ride the better, I am stuck with 2 skiers, and maybe another boarder. So I need reinforcements!!!!!! Very Happy
Jay Dutton
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Park City, UT

PostPosted: Sep 12, 2005 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://theblockattahoe.com/ MFM's place, looks pretty dope.
Commodore
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Sep 12, 2005 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This place is cool as hell!!! How did you find out about this?? Or am I just trapped in the dark ages?

Man, I tried to book a room and they won't take reservation till about November. But I am afraid I may end up getting nothing. In case the block falls through when should be the latest I book a room?

I am thinking the Vivid (just because of the pole), MFM, or the other big two bed room.

Thanks for the tip, I am as excited as ever now!!!!
h2oproaccessories

City: semmes

PostPosted: Oct 07, 2005 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best Tahoe West Inn......or something like that....Its almost on the lake.....and not too far of a walk to the Gondola right in town. It's the cheapest motel you can find. But really....what all do you really need? It's a place to sleep and soak in the hot tub......the rest of the time you are on the mountain...or....at one of the bars. You will love it in Tahoe.....all I know is.....the Austrailian girls....yeah....um.....really really really friendly.....you will find out...haha.....i hope you have fun man! Lets just hope they get even more snow than they did last year!
chavez
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Roseville

PostPosted: Oct 10, 2005 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haugy, how much do you want to spend?

I can get you in the right direction once I know your budget...

RIP MHL 04/25/1958 - 01/11/2006
Buergday

PostPosted: Oct 10, 2005 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, there are tons of hotels in south lake - ranging from $35 - $300 per night. It all depends on what you're looking for.

FUNNY STORY:
My wife and I were staying in a really nice suite at Harrahs last winter and when we arrived, we noticed that there were a few empty bottles of JD on the floor next to the bed. Then, my wife goes to unpack her clothes into the dresser... She opens the dresser drawer... and inside... IS AN ARRAY OF BIG **EDIT**, **EDIT**, and an **EDIT**!!! We called the front desk to come get the stuff and clean the room and some dude came and grabbed all of the stuff with his bare hands!
Needless to say, they comped us an even better suite, gave us $100 meal voucher and a free Heavenly lift ticket. Memorable trip! Laughing

Last edited by Buergday on Oct 11, 2005 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
h2oproaccessories

City: semmes

PostPosted: Oct 11, 2005 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear GOD! That's sick!!!!!! What would have been worse if you kept the stuff.....haha...sick......well.....at least you got to enjoy the great snow they had!.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Snowboarding All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: