Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

TREE FELL ON BOAT!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vach

City: Chagrin Falls

PostPosted: May 20, 2005 9:23 am    Post subject: TREE FELL ON BOAT!!! Reply with quote

Ya so i live in Cleveland, OH right in the snow belt. So in early May we got our boat back from storage, thinking the snow was done. And then we had record breaking snow...So the next day I had a snow day from school and for some reason my dad woke me up at 8:30 and told me to get up. I was pissed, but then he told me a tree fell on the boat last night. So i got more pissed. haha. so we went out to see a tree lying on the top of our 2001 Malibu VLX in our driveway. We got the chain saw out and worked away at it. We could not tell the complete damage but all we could see was that the main fiberglass wasn't to messed up.

As we removed the tree we surprisling came to find that luckily no critical damage was done. Luckily the tree's trunk didnt hit. It was just the huge branches from the tree. It was a pretty decent sized tree. Thank god, the only damage done was a couple holes punctured in the cover, and one branch went through the cover and cut open a seat. It really wasnt that big of a deal, and will be easy to get fixed. Im glad we didnt have the tower put back on yet otherwise it probably would have done more damage. good thing they make the covers tight to fit because it saved the rest of the boat.

Afterwards, I realized that if our boat would of gotten completely smashed, insurance would have allowed us to get a brand new boat. damn! haha...well it worked out for the better

I jsut thought this was kind of a funny story, had this happened to anyone else?
pointblank12
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

PostPosted: May 20, 2005 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it happened to our motorhome....with the insurance money, we bought our malibu...
Diggs
Addict
Addict

City: Portland

PostPosted: May 20, 2005 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would cry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Share Your Boat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: