Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

ROCKFORD FOSGATE OMNIFI SYSTEM???

View previous topic :: View next topic  
joedirt00
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Baker City

PostPosted: Apr 12, 2005 8:23 am    Post subject: ROCKFORD FOSGATE OMNIFI SYSTEM??? Reply with quote

I was thinking of getting one of these for my boat. Anybody have any experience with them. The seem pretty cool. I'm going to get the house unit for sure just not sure if I should get the whole package. Tell me what you guys think. Very Happy

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18798&item=7506869638&rd=1

-If you grab a girls hair, and it comes off in your hand, don't laugh, that could have been the best sex ever.
bkw4287
Criminal
Criminal

City: Central FL

PostPosted: Apr 12, 2005 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got the Omnifi in my house and in my car. I like it a lot. Pretty easy to learn how to use and actually updates automatically at night through my wireless router.

I've got the Kenwood Music Keg in my boat which is a very similar setup and I like it a lot also.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Accessories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: