Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Would you guys have an interest in . . .

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> General Wakeboarding Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

If Derek Seaman, Daniel Lovett, Kenny Davis, and I (Sean O'Brien) put together a wakeboarding/wakeskating video, would you guys be interested in buying it?
Of course
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Maybe
52%
 52%  [ 11 ]
No way these guys suck
14%
 14%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 21

Sean OBrien
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Orlando, FL

PostPosted: Jan 16, 2003 6:48 pm    Post subject: Would you guys have an interest in . . . Reply with quote

Derek and I have been throwing this idea around for a little while. We would use new footage and make it as professionally as we can.
The video would be on VHS and DVD.

We are not going to try and sell this and make a fortune off of it. We just want to cover our costs.

Putting a video like this together would be a lot of work, but we will do it if you guys are interested.

Let me know what you think.

Sean O'Brien
George
Addict
Addict

City: Chattanooga

PostPosted: Jan 18, 2003 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey sean on your movie how are you going to do your music, are you going ot get the copyright so you can use it or just forget it and make. If you get the copyright you know how much an average artist charges.

www.soddyriders.tripod.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
David Legler
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Blue Springs, MO

PostPosted: Jan 18, 2003 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would buy it for sure, that would be soo sweet. i love watching people wakeskate.
BR_WB
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: Jan 18, 2003 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sean:
I'm also in the process of trying to put a video together. If you wanted we could possibly collaborate to reach a larger audience and to allow more quantity/quality if you want. I have all the editing equipment and digital cams we would need. I have been working on a new teaser I can send to you if you want, it's more cinemagraphic (sp) than my previous ones. Anyhow, about the copyright, it can be upwards to $1000 per song (from what I've heard and read), and going with indie bands is better if they are good. Also, if you remember the video "Homegrown" the Knoxville guys put out, well anyhow, they had mainstream music in it, and I think they probably just avoided the whole copyright thing (I think) cause I don't see how they could come up with the money. Well anyhow, hit me up, and we can discuss it.
Later,
Brad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> General Wakeboarding Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: