Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

anybody notice the amount of posers?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
numbfoot
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Bigfork, Montana

PostPosted: Mar 11, 2005 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

79nawteak, hmm... i guess twitch is, but i'm not. What's ur problem w/ me? Stickin up for metallica now huh? There's a great pair... Rolling Eyes

Oh.... and i edited this just for you 79, so that i could be as cool as you and not make any grammatical or spelling errors.

wakeboardertj wrote:
numbfoot, hahah you ruthless whore. blame it on the fat girl. Nice... Very Happy

Last edited by numbfoot on Mar 12, 2005 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Blog Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
metallica
Criminal
Criminal

PostPosted: Mar 11, 2005 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think hes problem is that he hates you just as much as i do. Laughing Laughing
numbfoot
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Mar 11, 2005 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow..... um, good one Neutral

wakeboardertj wrote:
numbfoot, hahah you ruthless whore. blame it on the fat girl. Nice... Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Blog Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
79nawteak
Addict
Addict

City: Kannapolis

PostPosted: Mar 12, 2005 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

numbfoot wrote:

Stickin up for metallica not huh?

I love it when you sputter out sentence fragments keep going, please. My problem with you is the handrail thread. BTW I think you meant to type the word (now). ("Now"<---) I'm going to help you find the “W” key. It’s between the “Q” and the “E” keys. Another way to find it is to place your finger on the key that says (Tab). Count two keys to the right and your finger will be on the “W” key. I hope this helps you out. I know that "W" key is one tough little bish to find.

Last edited by 79nawteak on Mar 12, 2005 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
twitch88
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: up the hill, ca

PostPosted: Mar 12, 2005 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just think that metallica is a douche bag. He sucks, his posts suck, and he is continually trying to burn someone by calling them a fagget or a homosexual. I don't know, it just seems a little immature to me. I have never seen him post anything of any substance or help. That is all.
numbfoot
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Mar 12, 2005 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also have never seen a post of advice from metallica. Hmm.... ok hold on a sec now, let me proof read this post to make sure i don't offend anyone with incorrect word use...... nope looks good. Yeah, that W can be a BITCH.

wakeboardertj wrote:
79nawteak
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Mar 12, 2005 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

numbfoot wrote:

ok hold on a sec now, let me proof read this post to make sure i don't offend anyone with incorrect word use

Ok class today we will learn about the Shift and Caps lock keys. We learn about these two keys so that we can capitalize the letter "I" when typing. Remember class there is no reason to capitalize the letter "I" if it's in a word such as handrail. Only when it stands by itself does "I" need to be capitalized.

numbfoot
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Mar 12, 2005 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

79nawteak, nobody gives a stuff if you use correct capitalization.... see we're talking on this thing called the internet. It allows you to type quick messages to people. On these message boards it really isn't necessary to tyaepe evvverything corrrreactly aS iF We WEre wrItInG A LETTEr to sOmeOne.

wakeboardertj wrote:
numbfoot
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Mar 12, 2005 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

79nawteak wrote:

I love it when you sputter out sentence fragments keep going, please.

By the way, that is a run-on sentence. You have two independant clauses. 1. I love it when you sputter out sentence fragments. 2. Keep going, please. (The bold comma was unnecessary.) So maybe this is what you meant:
I love it when you sputter out sentence fragments. Keep going please.

Don't bash on people for this pointless stuff if you're not going to do it correctly either.

wakeboardertj wrote:
Beaver
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Nanaimo

PostPosted: Mar 12, 2005 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

numbfoot, 79nawteak, lol this is great. metallica, post something usefully ive seen most of your posts and they suck.
metallica
Criminal
Criminal

PostPosted: Mar 12, 2005 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you have looked at all of my post.
What a life.......
Beaver
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Mar 12, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

metallica, post something usefully ive seen most of your posts and they suck.[/quote]
I said most not all.
metallica
Criminal
Criminal

PostPosted: Mar 12, 2005 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id rather be on a board, i kno some of my post suck. But most of everyones post suck.

PS: i quit all this arguing
numbfoot
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Mar 12, 2005 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

metallica, all of your posts suck. Id_Rather_Be_On_A_Board, now do you see what I have to deal with? Laughing

wakeboardertj wrote:
Beaver
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Mar 12, 2005 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

metallica, i havent seen all of your posts but the ones i have seen suck...numbfoot, lol yah
79nawteak
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Mar 14, 2005 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

numbfoot wrote:

By the way, that is a run-on sentence. You have two independant clauses. 1. I love it when you sputter out sentence fragments. 2. Keep going, please. (The bold comma was unnecessary.) So maybe this is what you meant:
I love it when you sputter out sentence fragments. Keep going please.

Got me.

EDDYWAKE12

PostPosted: Mar 17, 2005 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah man the poser factor in my school is through the roof. I can't believe the number of skate t's there is out there and they're sportin' some solid nike cross trainers.
Elevation
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Clarendon Hills

PostPosted: Mar 17, 2005 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i will agree. i think it can be both a good and a bad thing. its good for the companies to get exposure to people outside of the skating world. more posers = more business for companies = more and better prodcuts. I think it is kind of annoying though how kids will go to the mall and be like awesome this Element shirt looks cool and buy it. yea its a sweet shirt but they dont skate. I dont walk around sporting ski company shirts Laughing
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Mar 18, 2005 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's this one kid from my grade and for all of 7th grade he wore a HO Water Skies hat. He didn't water ski either. Just goes to show you there's posers in every sport. Rolling Eyes

wakeboardertj wrote:
Liquid*Force*Rider
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Okanagan Valley, B.C Canada

PostPosted: Mar 18, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It brings the sport money. Cool

It's like a newbie going out and buying a Parks. Laughing

Schimkat
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Dunedin

PostPosted: Mar 23, 2005 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i skate, and im not worried about the posers. im focused on skating. thats what its all about.

Last edited by Schimkat on Mar 27, 2005 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
HurleyBeb57

City: Moorhead

PostPosted: Mar 27, 2005 7:03 am    Post subject: Re: anybody notice the amount of posers? Reply with quote

Goob wrote:
The other day i walked up to this kid wearing a volcom shirt and i asked him "hey ya wanna go skate sometime" and he looked at me like i was stupid and said "skate"? and i have been noticingin the halls of my high school all the kids that go out and but skate shoes and dc, volcom and elelment shirts and wear them as if they are some kind of new fashion statement. I dont know if this is going on in your areas but i just think its kind of wierd.

Does Anyone notice how much more brands like Volcom, DC, Audio...ect are not just in skateboard shops anymore. You can get them anywhere (PAC SUN for example) You can always tell the real skateboardes b/c they usually buy there stuff from real skate shops and are wearing Shortys, Blind, Globe and Ect instead of your basic Element that everyone has heard of

HurleyBeb57

City: Moorhead

PostPosted: Mar 27, 2005 7:04 am    Post subject: Re: anybody notice the amount of posers? Reply with quote

Goob wrote:
The other day i walked up to this kid wearing a volcom shirt and i asked him "hey ya wanna go skate sometime" and he looked at me like i was stupid and said "skate"? and i have been noticingin the halls of my high school all the kids that go out and but skate shoes and dc, volcom and elelment shirts and wear them as if they are some kind of new fashion statement. I dont know if this is going on in your areas but i just think its kind of wierd.

Does Anyone notice how much more brands like Volcom, DC, Audio...ect are not just in skateboard shops anymore. You can get them anywhere (PAC SUN for example) You can always tell the real skateboardes b/c they usually buy there stuff from real skate shops and are wearing Shortys, Blind, Globe and Ect instead of your basic Element that everyone has heard of

numbfoot
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: Mar 27, 2005 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HurleyBeb57, that's pretty much what i wear and i'm no poser. pac sun is a skateboarding apparrel (sp) store. you can find shortys and globe stuff there and at zummies. i haven't found too many people that like blind anymore tho. i think their stuff kinda sucks. and btw i can't buy my Bubb Rubbing stuff from "real" skate shops because the only one we had closed. and actually i'm starting to see less of DC in shops. thomas kicked their ass w/ fallen. i was in zummies yesterday and for the first time i saw fallen shoes there... and a lot less DC. thomas was pretty smart to start up w/ dc then ditch them. i don't like dc as much anymore because a lot of the posers and skate haters wear it around here... like the people who ride mx mostly. yeah, they don't like skating. Rolling Eyes

wakeboardertj wrote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Skateboarding All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Add To Favorites

Jump to: