Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Lakes in washington with sliders, and/or kickers?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tacoma,Wa-rider

City: Tacoma Wa.

PostPosted: Mar 16, 2003 4:59 pm    Post subject: Lakes in washington with sliders, and/or kickers? Reply with quote

Hey I Really wanted to know if there are any lakes in washington with sliders and kickers. I live in tacoma and have not seen one at any lake I have been at. It would be great if you guys could list the lakes!!

thanks

minimus

City: Portland, OR

PostPosted: Mar 21, 2003 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is Koppert Lake, South of you guys near Toledo & Winlock. It is exit 63 off I-5. It is a man-made lake owned/operated by Active Water Sports. It has 6 different sliders including a kicker, 60' rainbow, two different sized A-frames, a flat bar and the newest is a 52' long table-topped A-frame (look in the Washington story in Wakeboarding mag to see it).

It's easy to get a ride there, AWS has boats on it year round and all you have to do is show up to ride. Only Active's boats are on the water unless you rent it out during a weekend, then you can use your boat.

Depending on your ability level, you can choose to do lessons on them or simply ride them on a pay per pass system.

There will also be a tournament with a slider division there on April 5th.

Give them a call at 800-832-7547 for more information.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: