Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

NEW Wakeboarding SHows

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> General Wakeboarding Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steelerguy
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Jan 15, 2003 6:34 am    Post subject: NEW Wakeboarding SHows Reply with quote

It seems there are a couple of new shows starting at the end of Jan. Anyone know anything about them. Times / Channel

like wakeboard TV or 54321 i think i saw that one being advertised on FOX SPORTS>..

Pat you should set another forum aside for TV LISTINGS> if you have done so yet!
Trip

City: Houston, TX

PostPosted: Jan 15, 2003 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad we probably won't see much wakeboarding on 54321 just like everyother extreme sports show. Wakeboarding has barely been mentioned in any of their advertising, and is not listed as a focus event for the show. We might get a couple minutes every now and again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
wake152
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Eugene, Or

PostPosted: Jan 15, 2003 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

getting to watch a little is better then nothing

You Down with AGB?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mythodikal
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Beaumont, TX

PostPosted: Jan 15, 2003 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I seen the trailer for wakeboard TV ... looks pretty good dont know bout specific dates though
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
foammesh
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Lantana, FL

PostPosted: Jan 15, 2003 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone catch that new show on fox sports called Re evolution? I think it was maybe the second one I've seen and it had that red bull depth charge contest. The one where they are wakeboarding in the mine shafts with the river running through it. They also had Parks and Josh Sanders wakeboarding in Teahepu, Tahiti in overhead++ surf. It was aired on monday. They showed a lot of wakeboarding, hope they keep it up.
Mythodikal
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Beaumont, TX

PostPosted: Jan 15, 2003 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dangit they need to have more comercials advertisin when these shows are gonna be comen on ..... I dont suppoe u knowwhen it is gonna be re-run
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
foammesh
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Lantana, FL

PostPosted: Jan 15, 2003 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya. The only ad I saw for it was at the end of the previous show. Don't know when it will be on again but the show is on mondays when bluetorch used to be on.
wakeborder5
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Commerce

PostPosted: Jan 15, 2003 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would definately watch em Very Happy
billm
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: TX

PostPosted: Jan 15, 2003 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea Fox sports net has been at least showing wakeboarding on Rush hour TV plus ive seen two other spots with wakeboarding on it ,one was steelroots tv which is a christian cable show and then there was a kids afternoon show on that featured the soven brothers on it ripping up the tv screen..So im holding out hope to see more wakeboarding on TV.That depth charge was ok ,i saw it the other day..

Lata

Bill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
bluefish86
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Ottawa

PostPosted: Jan 15, 2003 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wake World used to have a listing of all the shows, but for some reason they stopped updating it. Anybody know of any other site that lists the shows?
Steelerguy
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Jan 15, 2003 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats what im talking about.... everyone sees advertisements here and there... we need a whole listing of upcoming shows.,., Lets get it together.........
hprliteguy4887

City: Crystal Beach, FL

PostPosted: Jan 15, 2003 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if anyone knows any...post the time and date so a list can start to be put together
Tripin-38
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Louisiana

PostPosted: Jan 15, 2003 7:20 pm    Post subject: TV Reply with quote

i remember seeing the Parks and Josh thing, it was on at like 2-3 in the morning. Pretty interesting
fs04laoaksfny
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Southbridge

PostPosted: Jan 16, 2003 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea i saw that show with he depth charge and stuff it was pretty sick parks lil bio on there was cool lota cool stuff they need more of it...it needs to be bigger then moto cross...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> General Wakeboarding Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: