Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Looking For Old Dazzle Hardware Someone Doesn't Want Anymore

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Technology, Photography, and Media
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mtn_bik_chk
Criminal
Criminal

City: Southeast MO

PostPosted: May 12, 2004 11:40 am    Post subject: Looking For Old Dazzle Hardware Someone Doesn't Want Anymore Reply with quote

Hey, I'm trying to upgrade a video editing program as cheaply as possible. My camcorder is only analog, and not digital. I own Dazzle DVC USB with MovieStar (which is so antiquated that I don't want to use it anymore), and Pinnacle Studio 7 (which I bought a long time ago but never installed/used). Pinnacle is offering/providing an upgrade to Studio 9 for old Dazzle users, but the only hardware they made usable is DVC 80, or DVC Fusion. So...I'm screwed. If anybody has either of these, that they don't want anymore, I would love to discuss it. Or.....any opinions, options, advice.....would be appreciated as well.

I've already shelled out a couple hundred bucks for programs, and just don't want to pay a couple hundred More, if I don't have to !!??

Thanks!
MattyBoyR6
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Mesa

PostPosted: May 19, 2004 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you already own and register your Studio 7 you can upgrade to studio 9 for the discounted price also. Or does the Studio 9 not use the DVC USB at all?

What connections are on the DVC USB (L&R Audio, Video, S-video ect)? I have DVC 80 and would be willing to trade. I do most of my stuff with firewire anymore anyway.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Technology, Photography, and Media All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: