Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Sk8 Shop....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WakeBabe07
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Cleveland-&-Sandusky

PostPosted: Apr 15, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject: Sk8 Shop.... Reply with quote

Where i live skating is a really big thing. Though i live in a small town, everyone skates. So we FINALLY get a skate shop and its a really great place. the owner has about 15 yrs of experience and they are super nice always letting us skate in the shop and give us discounts and beat a lot of online deck and stuff prices buy a lot. They order all this awesome stuff for us and got a permit to build us this huge indoor skate park. We were really pumped until we got the news that they got evicted because the owner of the store next to them bitched to the land lord like 800 times. So we wont get the skate park and we're stuck driving a 1/2 an hour to the nearest sk8 shop to get stuff. How bad does that suck?!! the worst part is that everything the guy has asked us not to do like skate on the sidewalk in front of his store or make a lot of noise when hes opened so we dont "disturb the customers" everything!!! and hes still being a crab apple....what an ass...

not like any of you care just wanted to share my super sucky story with everyone bc it really really pissed me off......

Nephilim
Addict
Addict

City: Ephrata, WA

PostPosted: Apr 15, 2004 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that really sucks the local skate shop here is really cool its owned by Josh Mohs he rides for Ipath,ATM,Nixon, and Ezekial and hes the coolest guy ever.
Se7en
Addict
Addict

City: Somewheresville

PostPosted: Apr 15, 2004 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure its been looked into, but normally in a lease contract there are certain guidelines that say one cannot be evicted/removed just for complaints. Usually the landlord will ask the leasse to abide by the guidlines before just kicking him out. if the legal route hasn't been explored I suggest you advise him to do so, but I'm sure someone with 15 years of experience would have explored this option. SOunds like he had a bogus contract with really blows. Sorry to hear of your misfortune.
WakeBabe07
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

PostPosted: Apr 16, 2004 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah our sk8 shop is Mantra...if i had the website id post it haha but anyhoo its a great shop and there were getting this huge team together and there were 2 girl openings and i want one but if they get evicted i wont be able to drive out there and sk8 with them everyday Sad
pooser
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: Apr 16, 2004 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hate it when people are carab apples too.
WakeBabe07
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

PostPosted: Apr 16, 2004 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well hes like a 85 yr old who own like a watch shop or jewlery shop or something and he complains if we even look at him! im like Dayum calm down!!!
DWKsnaeb
Criminal
Criminal

City: lawrenceburg

PostPosted: May 13, 2004 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My local shop has been open for like 2 months same thing is starting to happen we cant skate outside the shop any more but in a month or two there will be a park right outside the store. But the owner doesnt care about the neighboor shops they put on a concert outside with like 100 people in the parking lot it was sick. so yea that definetly sucks. we have to drive 30 min to the nearest park out here to.

CONCUSSED THREADZ
for riders, from riders

CONCUSSEDTTHREADZ.COM
WakeBabe07
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

PostPosted: May 13, 2004 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPDATE!!!!!!! Mr. Green paybacks are such a Bubb Rubbing bitch!!! yesterday the Jewler got arrested~!! holy Bubb Rubb it was soo Bubb Rubbing funny!!! I guess him and his wife got in a fight or something but either way hes in jail now!! lol its Bubb Rubbing awesome!! The best part? he called the cops bc his wife threw a Bubb Rubbing TOWEL at him Laughing yes im being serious lol then when they showed up there was all this screaming and stuff and then they took him away.. Wow paybacks are so Bubb Rubbing sweet!! Cool
numbfoot
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Bigfork, Montana

PostPosted: May 13, 2004 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WakeBabe07, our local shops are all 1/2 hour away. Oh and their all really expensive. Our skate park is also 1/2 hour away. It's new this summer. It's really small and they're tryin to fit our whole town in it cuz now skating is illigul on the streets. We can also get a $30 fine for skating w/ out a helmate.

wakeboardertj wrote:
numbfoot, hahah you ruthless whore. blame it on the fat girl. Nice... Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Blog Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Fredrick Eisenhauer
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Australia, W.A

PostPosted: May 14, 2004 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some places around here don't mind, if we vandalise something understandably they are going to get cross and kick us out. They also don't like us skating there if it is a busy place, which is understandable.
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: up the hill, ca

PostPosted: May 14, 2004 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

numbfoot, you get a fine for skating without a helmet? Man that is lame.
DWKsnaeb
Criminal
Criminal

City: lawrenceburg

PostPosted: May 14, 2004 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ha packback can be worked in weird ways

CONCUSSED THREADZ
for riders, from riders

CONCUSSEDTTHREADZ.COM
numbfoot
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: May 14, 2004 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superx75,yeah i know it's super gay. I would wear one anyway at the park even if it wasn't required. I only have one brain, and they really take a while to grow back.

wakeboardertj wrote:
numbfoot, hahah you ruthless whore. blame it on the fat girl. Nice... Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Blog Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
WakeBabe07
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

PostPosted: May 22, 2004 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wear em at the parks but just like skating around town and stuf i dont wear one. I think they are the most uncomfortable things in the universe Confused
numbfoot
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

PostPosted: May 22, 2004 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just skating around i don't wear one either... although I might b wearing wrist gaurds sometimes when I'm just hitting my kicker or rail. I haven't been skating since friday... sprained my wrist. I couldn't bend it at all. Fun stuff.

wakeboardertj wrote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Skateboarding All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: