Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Liquid Force Rhythm 141

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MONGOOSEqu

PostPosted: Apr 06, 2004 5:37 pm    Post subject: Liquid Force Rhythm 141 Reply with quote

I'm 5'10 and 155. I'm a beginner but have experiance skateboarding and snowboarding

Is the 141 too big of a board for me?
Having rhythm is having fun on the water. The Rhythms are fast and forgiving. They go big and land soft and, once you get on a Rhythm, your wakeboarding will definitly go up a notch. Whenever Thomas Horrell decides he wants to wakeboard, he uses the Rhythm because he loves the effortless way it carves, pops and lands. The Rhythm is a great user friendly board, so get one and enjoy the ride.

# Smooth, user friendly shape - Stable and easy to turn “Fun shape” template with a full rounded tip - Flows through water easily without any catch spots
# 3 Stage rocker through the board - Gives stability when cruising in the flats and huge pop when launching off the wake
# Continuous rocker along the rail line - Provides quick and smooth response when edging
# Thumbrail - Makes it easier to learn your grab
# Reinforced insert bar with Sealed Inserts - Solid locking platform for bindings, no water seepage into core
# Epoxy coated hulls - Retains all the crispness of the original shape
# PBT top-sheet - Shiny, durable, looks great
# Fins attached with two ¼-20 screws - Fins that stay on the board, with a tight, flush fit at the base
wakeboardr2000
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Lake Anna, Va

PostPosted: Apr 18, 2004 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im 5'11 and 165 and i ride a premier 140. I think you could pull it off on a 141. I rode a byerly 142 last year so its all just preference. I personally like bigger boards, but just make sure you ride the board first if you can.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Newbie Questions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: