Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Mastercraft Dealers Meeting- Who's going?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> General Wakeboarding Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snyper1d
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostPosted: Dec 01, 2003 9:42 pm    Post subject: Mastercraft Dealers Meeting- Who's going? Reply with quote

Anyone going to Orlando this week for the meeting?
projectely4
Addict
Addict

City: Bradenton, Florida

PostPosted: Dec 02, 2003 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was thinking about going but it is a long drive for me (2 hours) and im goin out riding instead.
markfromtexas
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Houston

PostPosted: Dec 02, 2003 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be nice for me to go, but unfortunatly I am busy this week in reno. Anyways, I'm not sure they would like for me to show up, being that one of their dealerships dropped my 02 x-30 while transferring it to another trailer b/c mine was having trouble. Get this, instead of calling me and getting insurance involved, they rushed some guy out to patch up the gel coat and replaced the prop, in an attempt to cover up what had been done. Fortunatly for me, i showed up by coincidence to show someone my boat and caught them in the act. Ever since they have been complete assholes, and come to find out, after picking my boat up there still is around 3k in damages they haven't fixed or did a crappy job at. If you are going, email me so that I can fill you in on the entire story to spread the word.
Ruune
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: San Antonio & Austin, TX

PostPosted: Dec 02, 2003 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they DROPPED you boat? And wouldnt replace it? GEEZ! um, if the hull is actually cracked, and since the prop had to be replaced, I'm betting there is damage to the hull where the driveshaft goes through. Anyways, anything like that should is going to be structural, and I would have refused delivery until they replaced the boat or the hull. Have you sought legal counsel on this?
www.360wakeboard.com
www.texaswakeboarders.com
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
markfromtexas
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Houston

PostPosted: Dec 02, 2003 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, can you believe it. They actually used a forklift for the front and a engine puller for the back, when they had it up the puller gave way and dropped it from about 4ft up on the prop and starboard rear corner. By the time i got there, the gel coat had already been patched up so i wasn't able to see it before hand. The shaft and strut are bent severly as well as cracked gel coat in the areas around. I can understand accidents, but the fact that they never fixed anything but the gelcoat makes me angry. The thing was, that they weren't willing to give me any sort of proof that it was dropped until i started talking about rescending my contract, I waited 3 weeks for them to provide a workorder from the gelcoat guy saying that any work was done at all, but that is enough to place blame in their court. I currently have a really good lawyer, lets hope, and we are working out the case to get things right. I would really like a new boat out of it all, but if its not possible, i would atleast want some form of warranty saying that they will fix anything that could be remotely related to the incident, plus some phat tower speakers and lights.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> General Wakeboarding Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: