Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Cleaning Speedo Pick-ups

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Wakeboard Boat General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jaysunn
Criminal
Criminal

City: ATX

PostPosted: Feb 11, 2003 10:23 am    Post subject: Cleaning Speedo Pick-ups Reply with quote

I have a Prostar190 w/OUT P.P. My speedos are not working correctly. How do I clean the pick-ups out?
fs04laoaksfny
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Southbridge

PostPosted: Feb 11, 2003 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if im thinking correctly unhook the tube in the back and blow threw it t see if there are bubbles that might work thats what my father had to do with a boat we had borrowed...its not a mc but its a tige...should work
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
snowboardcorey
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: minneapolis

PostPosted: Feb 11, 2003 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All speedo pick ups are pretty much the same, try blowing the blockage out, if that wont work you can use a small mire to clean any debris out, usually its dried weeds. Other wise inspect the speedo itself and make sure that it is not damaged in any way. One time I left my boat at my parents and my dad decided to move it, he backed it into a garbage can, breaking the speedo, he glued it back together and didnt mention it, so when I took it out again, no speed read out.
jaysunn
Criminal
Criminal

City: ATX

PostPosted: Feb 11, 2003 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I'll try blowing it out, then a wire. Man snowboardcorey that sounds like something a son would do to a Dads boat, not the other way around. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Wakeboard Boat General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: