Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

I need info on group going to TWC in April

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> General Wakeboarding Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brian B.
Addict
Addict

City: Dawson, Minnesota

PostPosted: Feb 11, 2003 3:08 pm    Post subject: I need info on group going to TWC in April Reply with quote

If everything goes right in the next couple days ill be going along, Ok to start off i need to know is there a limit on how many people can go in a group, another is where everyone is staying, and anything else you can think of, (note: if i go ill be by myself) so it will be awkward for me, ha funny word, and im only 14, send me any other info i didnt mention that you can think of, thanks alot
x2xwakegurlx2x

PostPosted: Feb 11, 2003 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im pretty sure im going, i just have to sign up, im 15, so you wont be alone, ill hang out with ya, i went last year when i was 14, bymyself, and met some really cool people there, you will have fun, i was the youngest one too, and it was still a blast, dont worry aobut that part, as for the where im staying, ill probably do what i did last time, stay at the camp, and oooo ya, this is random, but the food is GREAT, just thoguht you might want to know
Brian B.
Addict
Addict

City: Dawson, Minnesota

PostPosted: Feb 11, 2003 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks alot, its really up to my mom and dad if i can go or not, what did you do for getting around to places, or did you just stay by yourself?
x2xwakegurlx2x

PostPosted: Feb 11, 2003 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no problem, i just stayed at the camp, they have a pool table, we played that ALOT, it was fun, and we watched TV, its just like home, just your not home, they have ALOT of wakeboarding videos you can watch, i did the tramp with the handle and indo boards, and swimming sometimes, there is a dart board, there is so much to do when your not riding, its awsome, check out there website if you havnt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> General Wakeboarding Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: