Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

The Byerly '04 board or any other suggestions vs. DoubleUp

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MissJade
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Austin, TX

PostPosted: Sep 21, 2003 8:47 am    Post subject: The Byerly '04 board or any other suggestions vs. DoubleUp Reply with quote

Hey ladies,

The guys have a thread about the new Byerly, but wanted to know if any of y'all have tried the new 132? I ride a DoubleUp Luke Wulf and I love it, but it's heavy and am looking into trying out some others. I was thinking of trying out a continuous rocker. Any feedback?
wAkeAnGeLj9
Criminal
Criminal

City: cHicAgo

PostPosted: Sep 23, 2003 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I rode the 04 Byerly 137 this weekend with 03 Belmont bindings on it. The board is pretty sweet... it carves really well, holds great edge, and grips a little more than the 03Byerly. I was thinking it was kind of heavy but that could have been the bindings or the fact that I was just tired/worn out. It was a fun ride, nonetheless!

If you are looking for a continuous rocker, though, i would steer clear of this board as I believe it's a pretty wicked 3-stage. Maybe go for something with a subtle 3-stage to ease into it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Ladies Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: