Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

anyone ride the 03 diva 134?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
giggleboarder
Criminal
Criminal

City: Eden Prairie

PostPosted: Sep 16, 2003 11:10 am    Post subject: anyone ride the 03 diva 134? Reply with quote

hey ladies! does anyone ride the diva finless? i want to learn, but dont want to waste my time if it wont work out well-- let me know
Dragonlady8

PostPosted: Sep 16, 2003 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've ridden both the 01 Divine and Diva finless. I really don't think that designs have changed much.
If you're just learning, ride with fins on for now until you get comfortable riding and than take off the fins to practice on edging.

That's what I did....oh I ride either the Divine and Aqualove boards now finless.
Good luck
Tigerblp
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Winter Park (Orlando)

PostPosted: Sep 17, 2003 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ride a diva 01 too... and I know they didn't change the design of the board at all. But why would you want to start out riding finless? It's harder. You have less control over the board. The diva is an advanced board to learn on... I'd reccomend something more like the trip 133 if you're a beginner. I learned ont he diva and my coach told me that it definatetly kept me from progressing as fast as i could.
Balance 360
CollegeWakeboard.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
kerriokie
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Cincinnati

PostPosted: Sep 17, 2003 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been looking at the 03 Diva 134. Tigerblp and Dragonlady8 - are you both happy with the Diva boards? I've got a '00 Search 135 and now I'm ready to progress to a more aggressive board. Was hoping the Diva would give me that. Any thoughts?
Tigerblp
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Winter Park (Orlando)

PostPosted: Sep 18, 2003 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kerriokie - I think the diva's a shaky kind of board. I'm moving on out of it soon to a LF Substance. It'll be faster, give more pop.. and hopefully be a little steadier, since the molded in fins are a little more curved than the diva's. You can leanr to ride the diva, and get used to it... that's what I did, but unless you're up for that, I'd go straight to the substance (i think it's kinda like a diva on steroids, lol.... like their conversion from the trip to the team)
Balance 360
CollegeWakeboard.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
giggleboarder
Criminal
Criminal

City: Eden Prairie

PostPosted: Sep 22, 2003 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks ladies! Smile well, yea this was my second year riding so im not quite a beginner, but i wanted to see what riding finless with the diva was all about. i actually rode just last week finless and it was pretty cool. i could still cut pretty good and everything. but i prefer fins. about geting a more sturdy board...im gonna have to stay with the diva considering the amount of money in my bank account..haha. i think i can get use to her. ive gotten better already after the summer is done. dont worry tho- im still riding! hah. not gonna stop til the snow falls. la diva...spanish for...the diva
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Ladies Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: