Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

rick and all da other supra guys

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Wakeboard Boat General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grady
Addict
Addict

City: d-block

PostPosted: Feb 06, 2003 2:48 pm    Post subject: rick and all da other supra guys Reply with quote

hey just wanted to let u guys know u have awesome service and supra is one of the best dealers out there. we just got our bill from our dealer telling us all they did to winterize our boat. they have ballast written down and a charge of about $70. our boat's under warranty and i just wanted to know if sumthing must b done to the ballast as a part of winterizing the boat. we had sum problems w/ our ballast not filling correctly and my dad told our dealer. they shouldnt have charged us for fixing the problem since it's under warranty rite? thanx alot

~grady

PS still havent gotten my gift pack lol...wonderin if u could hook a brotha up Wink

RickTinker

City: Maryville, Tennessee

PostPosted: Feb 07, 2003 5:30 am    Post subject: Ballast Winterization Reply with quote

Grady,

There is a need to winterize the ballast system, like the engine. As to the amount of the charge? Hard for me to comment. Warranty does cover problems with the ballast if that was what the charge was for. Might have the dealer detail an explaination as to the charge. Hope that helps some.

Sincerely,

Rick Tinker
shaun187
Criminal
Criminal

City: Augusta, GA

PostPosted: Feb 07, 2003 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah thanks for all the help last fall. You got a great team at Skiers choice!
grady
Addict
Addict

City: d-block

PostPosted: Feb 07, 2003 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey rick

thanx alot dude...dad just got off the phone w/ our dealer and as soon as i could get outta my mouth that the ballast needed 2 b winterized he told me the same thing lol...i appreciate the help and they fixed our ballast problem as well w/ no charge. the charge for the ballast was for winterizing it and everything is straightened out. thanx again

~grady

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Wakeboard Boat General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: