Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Prepare to be banned - Please read

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Non-Wakeboarding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pat McCarthy
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Eugene

PostPosted: Aug 28, 2003 7:04 pm    Post subject: Prepare to be banned - Please read Reply with quote

I've gotten very tired of babysitting everyone around here, and the rest of the moderators agree. I'd much rather be making this web site better instead of going around deleting threads, locking threads, and private messaging people all day long to knock it off. I also have lots of people complaining about certain users basically ruining the forums, making things no fun, and making them afraid to post.

So, what does this mean?

It means I'm done giving warnings. Prepare to be banned if you break the rules. If you don't know what the rules are, read the message at the top of the forums for new users.

I don't like to be a jerk, but this is out of control, and no one user is more important than the general quality of the forums.

Thanks, and let's all focus on making this a good place for discussion, not a place for people to act like they're in 3rd grade.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Non-Wakeboarding All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: