Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Nationals- Indianapolis
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wakeboarder_124

City: Angola, Indiana

PostPosted: Oct 08, 2003 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not to great...i fell and got second again..i could and should have got 1st. the second day they told us the wake wasnt very clean at 21 which is about what i normally ride at so i told em to pick it up to 22.3 (i mile faster) it still felt like the boat was slow so i told em to pick it up again but it was still going super slow and the right wake was lipping over a little bit so none of my TS tricks were that great and i went down on my half cab cus i went "through" the wake istead of up and if youve ever done that its not fun and hard to land. i almost did but almost isnt good enough. well i guess i should stop with all the excuses cus i did the best i could even if it is second. the important thing is i still had fun but how can you not hae fun wakeboarding..well talk to you guys (girls actually) later.

- Boogie Board Riz
PS. Tiff did you ride the cables saturday after you rode cus i thought i saw you but whenever i was on the water you were in line and then when i got back in line you were riding so i never really got to say anything
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tiffanator
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Hattiesburg

PostPosted: Oct 12, 2003 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I rode the cable Saturday afternoon from like 2 to 7 or something. Sorry we didn't get to meet up, there's always next time. I dinged my board up pretty bad on the big slider.
Oh well.
Later

Tigerblp
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Winter Park (Orlando)

PostPosted: Oct 13, 2003 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry you didn't do as well as you liked, but like you said, how could you not have fun wakeboarding?!first comp next year, we should all meet up. Tiffany, I've heard a lot about you, everyone i run into seems to know you!
Balance 360
CollegeWakeboard.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Tiffanator
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Hattiesburg

PostPosted: Oct 14, 2003 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I have that problem too, everyone knows me, but I must be senile because I can't for the life of me remember their names! I meet many people at the events and stuff and over the net, but have major trouble with names. Confused
We all need to meet up in Orlando over Christmas break or something, do some cable riding.
Later Very Happy

Tigerblp
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

PostPosted: Oct 14, 2003 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm down Very Happy I'll be up in orlando probably at least once or twice a month riding either boat or cable. Anytime you come down, hit me up and i'll definatetly come meet you.
Balance 360
CollegeWakeboard.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
wakeboarder_124

PostPosted: Oct 27, 2003 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

l'll be at the WWC the week of New Years maybe we could meet up. Man this sucks i havent ridden since worlds and its killing me...it supposed to snow tommorrow Sad That sucks about the board Tiff, oh well nothing you can do about it now and im pretty sure that beating people and there boards up are the slider job. LoL..i still had fun on em though...i wish i could have stayed in Orlando. well i hope to see u girls soon, it would be nice to finally meet up after all this talking about it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tigerblp
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

PostPosted: Oct 28, 2003 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

let me know the exact dates you'll be at wwc, and maybe i'll come up and ride one day with you Very Happy
Balance 360
CollegeWakeboard.com
Melanie G
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Orlando

PostPosted: Oct 28, 2003 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barrett you need to come up before that, we need to get out and ride!
wakeboarder_124

PostPosted: Oct 28, 2003 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going to be at Hansen's from December 28 till Jan. 3
Tigerblp
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

PostPosted: Oct 29, 2003 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know melanie! I was actually just up there last week, but I went up there late thursday night and left mid friday to come home. Once I get out of debt and paid I'll be up there more often. Right now, it's just so expensive to go up there.

Wakeboarder_124, I'll save up the money and come up and ride with you for a day. That'd be pretty cool, I haven't ridden at wwc before Very Happy

Balance 360
CollegeWakeboard.com
wakeboarder_124

PostPosted: Oct 29, 2003 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool..that will be fun..i will be the little chick who looks about 10 riding LF. And if you cant get the money, trust me i understand. I am so broke. The good news is you still have like 2 monthes.
Melanie G
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Orlando

PostPosted: Oct 30, 2003 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barrett, let me know when you're up here. I haven't ridden since that last time you were here and I hurt my knee. I have some guys to ride with in the evening, I'm sure they won't mind another chick tagging along. As for OWC, I don't have that kind of money!
Jack Meoff

PostPosted: Oct 31, 2003 12:06 am    Post subject: Billy North Reply with quote

I was wondering if any girl saw billy north at nationals?
Tigerblp
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

PostPosted: Oct 31, 2003 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm sure i saw him... don't remember him by name though. y?

melanie, Hopefully i can get up there a couple times next month. My next pay check should be pretty good, and if it is, I'm on my way!

wakeboarder 124, i'm gunna start saving now Smile it's not too bad of a price for a day... maybe they'd be able to hook it up the price for like... one pull or something Laughing

Balance 360
CollegeWakeboard.com
wakeboarder_124

PostPosted: Nov 02, 2003 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool, good luck with that. Hansens are cool so they might hook u up
wakeboarder_124

PostPosted: Nov 02, 2003 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool, good luck with that. Hansens are cool so they might hook u up
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Ladies Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Add To Favorites

Jump to: