Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

t/s front/fruit loop

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BR_WB
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: Feb 03, 2003 3:23 pm    Post subject: t/s front/fruit loop Reply with quote

Ok, I was messing around on the tramp again today haha, and I started doing t/s fronts and fruit loops with ease. Is anybody else sticking them? I have h/s fronts and slob fronts to fakie on the water. What is the main difference between a t/s and h/s front, besides aproach, and with the t/s front being harder. The fruit loop seemed relatively easy, similar to a tootsie roll, but a little easier to rotate. Thanks.
Later,
Brad
Brian R
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: da noke

PostPosted: Feb 03, 2003 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it seems like the ts front or "fruit loop" is going to be more of a over the top kinda rotation. instead of the tootsie roll where you just throw your head straight over.. i guess the main diff would be the rotation of the filp.. more cartwheel action haha.. sorry i hope you understand what im saying
Osiris
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Trick Tips All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: