Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

CWB Inferno

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> General Wakeboarding Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brian R
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: da noke

PostPosted: Jan 13, 2003 6:22 am    Post subject: CWB Inferno Reply with quote

has anyone seen that new CWB inferno board?? or a better question would be if anyone has ridden it? if you have post what you think about it.. i just wanna get a idea how it rides. thanks.
Osiris
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Dees
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Nampa

PostPosted: Jan 13, 2003 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I belive it is the same board as the Absolute from last year. SO if you rode the 02 Abosolute it would be the same type of feel. I think I am going to pick up the Inferno for this year.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Blog Visit poster's website AIM Address
jedsterr
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Star Idaho

PostPosted: Jan 13, 2003 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the inferno IS the '02 absolute. It is a great board. I rode it all last season. It is very very versitile. Most anyone can ride it, so it's forgiving, yet when you crank on it it step up & rides like a dream. It would be a good purchase. You might also look for a left over '02 absolute Platinum. It is the exact same board, just 1 pound lighter.
WakeMeUp
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Sherbrooke, Qc

PostPosted: Jan 13, 2003 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the only thing is that the inferno is not available in platinum core anymore... I recieved the new absolute 140 for christmas... can't wait to try it this summer if my knee's OK...
Mythodikal
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Beaumont, TX

PostPosted: Jan 13, 2003 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why would they take alast years board and change the name ... then take that serie and build on it ...... just seems a lil weird to me
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Veddo
Criminal
Criminal

City: Perth, Western Australia

PostPosted: Jan 13, 2003 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mate got the inferno a couple weeks back. Yes it is last years absolute.

I was very surprised by this board. It cuts very Very hard! quite poppy too. It came with 1.9" center fins which I hated, coming from my 03 lf balance which feels much looser when flat and cuts hard when on edge. I felt like the inferno was too much on rails the whole time, like point it at the wake and go sort of thing if that makes sense, less flowing and stuff.

Having said all that I do think with smaller centre fins like this years absolute it could be a sick board, gonna try this week and let ya know how we went Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> General Wakeboarding Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: