Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

PVC Linkage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
needmoney4weed
Criminal
Criminal

City: NY

PostPosted: Aug 06, 2003 4:22 pm    Post subject: PVC Linkage Reply with quote

I got some idea for building a slider and i think bending is to complicated. Ive decided to link the pipes. Can neone help me with this by posting some suggestions or posting links??

Here are my ideas as of now. First i thought i could use a 15 degree joint and shave down the lip as not to ruin my board. Now im thinking i could cut the ends of the pipe at and angle, fit them together and melt them together with a torch and be able to smooth out the angle a lil. What do ya think???

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Mythodikal
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Beaumont, TX

PostPosted: Aug 06, 2003 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do it this way ... say u are gonna use a 3" pipe for your slideing surface ... then get some pipe that fits snugly inside it and glue foot long sections inside the joints ... 6 inchs in one pipe and 6 in the other ... that way your slideing surface is smooth cause u just have the 2 joints jammed together ... but u might wanna run a file over it ne ways to get rid of ne lip

I dk what size pipes fit in what size pipes but its not that hard to find out ... but seriously do it his way .... its the best way I think really

needmoney4weed
Criminal
Criminal

City: NY

PostPosted: Aug 07, 2003 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanx thats good advice but im startin to think this melting idea is really a gfood one. What do ya think??
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Mythodikal
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Beaumont, TX

PostPosted: Aug 07, 2003 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im thinkin the meltin one isnt so good ... alot stronger with the pipe inside givin it support ... but hey its your world its all up to u
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: