Joined: 11 Jan 2003
|Posted: Aug 03, 2003 6:48 pm Post subject: FORUM GUIDELINES - NEW USERS PLEASE READ
|Welcome to the Wakeboarder.com Forums, here are some guidelines that will make your stay here more fun for everyone:
1. Keep all posts WORK AND SCHOOL SAFE. That is the number 1 goal here, as it keeps the site usable for people in corporations, at schools, and keeps our advertisers happy. Labeling something as NSFW does not cut it. If you have to label it as such, you picked the wrong site to post it on to begin with, and you should take your business elsewhere.
In short, posting ANY NSFW items is prohibited, they will be deleted, and you will likely be banned. Simple enough?
2. If you have any questions about how this forum system works, please click the FAQ link in the upper left corner under the logo. If your question isn't answered there, private message me by clicking the PM button below this message.
3. If you have a question to ask, please try clicking the Search link which is underneath the logo. Or you can try the Newbie Questions Forum.
4. If there is a post that you feel is against the posting rules in any way or a user who is causing problems, please private message me. Don't get in an argument or post stupid things in return. That doesn't help the problem.
5. Please take the time to try and spell words correctly, speak in complete sentences, and use capital letters and punctuation. It makes posts easier to read for everyone, and helps you get your point across. There are also people on the site who aren't from the USA, so writing correctly makes it easier for them to understand you.
6. Have fun and ride hard!